babysitting

A/N : i've read so many imagines like this but i'll try make it my own👨‍🎨 also the kids name is the first name that came to my head idek at this point

———————————

Y/N'S POV
today my brother had asked me to babysit my niece, layla. my brother and his fiancé were having a weekend getaway so i'm responsible for her. i absolutely love seeing layla, she's 3 years old now and the sweetest child ever.

i decided to throw on some comfy clothes, pack a bag and head over as i was going to be spending the weekend there.

^(this is the outfit, change it if you don't like it :))

i drove to their house, jamming out to one direction on the way. when i finally arrived i could see layla sitting in the window waiting for me.

i walked through the front door as my brother and his fiancé were trying to leave the house. "thankyou so much for this y/n, you're a star" his fiancé said smiling at me.
"auntie y/n!" layla shouted as she ran up to me, i picked her up and span her round giving her a tight hug.

time skip
we were settled on the sofa watching a movie when i got a message from my boyfriend louis.

louis
hey babe, why aren't you at ur house i wanted to hang out :(

y/n
oh shoot, i'm at y/b/n house i'm babysitting layla

louis
ok i'm omw, i'm gonna stay with you

y/n
thanks louuuuuu, love you xxx

louis
ofc! love you too, also is there snacks there already?

y/n
yeah i bought loads of stuff on the way here, there's pizza coming too

louis
sounds amazing right see you in a bit xxx

about 15 minutes went past when i heard a knock on the door?
"who's there?" layla asked. "hmmm should we go and have a look together?" i prompted, she loves louis so i know she would love this surprise.

"uncle louis it's you!!!" she squealed in excitement, jumping with her arms up asking to be picked up. "hey little one how's it going, oh wow you've gotten big!" he said picking her up as she requested. louis carried her on his side as he came closer to me, "you're looking stunning as always"
"you're so corny... but i love it" i giggled.
"i know" he kissed me softly.

"AH! that's gross!" layla said, covering her eyes with both her hands. she never failed to make us laugh.
"mummy and daddy always kiss, how silly of them i don't like it!"
"but they're just showing that they love each other very much" louis told her.
"do you and auntie y/n love each other because you kiss?" she questioned, i've never been so in awe of how sweet a question could be. "yes of course we love each other, lots and lots and lots" he explained as he put her down on the floor.

we went back to watching the movie, all three of us cuddled up on the sofa together. the pizza had come and we devoured the lot and went back to watch another movie, i always felt the need to be the cool aunt, so i'm letting layla stay up. i mean she's only 3 what difference will it make?...

eventually she fell asleep whilst we were all cuddling on the sofa again. "should we take her up to bed?" i asked louis.
"in a bit, make sure she's properly asleep" he whispered softly.

we laid quietly with the tv still on in the background, my hands playing with louis' hair. "y/n?" i heard.
"yes?"
"i want a baby" woah i was not expecting that.
"what now?!?!" i asked him.
"well it's just baby fever i guess, i know we are only 17 but i don't want to wait any longer, no scrap that, i can't wait longer" he said, i couldn't tell if he was being serious.
"louis there's no way i could have a baby now, i'm too young and i've got to admit, same i have baby fever too but that doesn't mean we can just have one" i giggled.

"i'm sorry i shouldn't have said that" he said, i know how excited he gets about things it's so sweet. i would love a baby right now too but i just know we are way too young and his career could be damaged.
"don't apologise, we just have to wait a few more years then i promise"
"pinky promise?" he pouted.
"yes, pinky promise" i smiled back at him.

not long after, louis carried layla up to bed with me following behind. he's so good with kids and i'm excited to start a family with him, he's just so amazing with them i don't know how he does it.

i stand in the door way of her bedroom watching as louis tucks her under the covers. he walked back towards me smirking, "are you sure about waiting a few years" he said still with a cheeky smirk on his face.
"oh my gosh louis! yes i'm sure" i smirked back.

it was midnight, so we decided to go to bed.
y/b/n had a guest room all set out for us. i got changed into pyjamas and louis slept shirtless with checkered bottoms on.

he was already in bed on his phone when i came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and doing my skin care. he patted the space next to him motioning for me go cuddle up with him.

i jumped in bed and he pulled me close, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. "lips please and thanks" i said reaching my head up towards his. he kissed me on the lips, "i *kiss* love *kiss* you" louis said, he knows this always makes me feel happy, it also gives me loads of butterflies but he doesn't need to know that part.

"i love you too"

———————————

A/N : stop i want a child, up until like a week ago i was like "ew no, get these children away from me i never wanna have kids" now i'm buzzing... i'm 14 so not rn🤠 chile i hope you enjoyed this, it was very very fun to write.

 i'm 14 so not rn🤠 chile i hope you enjoyed this, it was very very fun to write