5

It's my first Friday night in a long time that I've been able to relax and hang out with Louis, we've been working together for years now, friends come and go but he's stuck by me, even though I've done some fucked up shit, he's seen every side of...

It's my first Friday night in a long time that I've been able to relax and hang out with Louis, we've been working together for years now, friends come and go but he's stuck by me, even though I've done some fucked up shit, he's seen every side of me, and for me to be able to show someone every part of me is hard, I don't like people to know what I'm thinking, and if someone knows me, really knows me, then I know they can guess what I'm thinking, and I don't let that happen anymore.

This bar was new to me, I usually don't go to new places because of my reputation, people know my face, so by sticking to the same place I can monitor who comes in and out, this bar was pretty nice though, the tables are the same as any other pub, the sticky rings from many other men's beers stay on the brown tables, The dim orange lights shine on my pool table, which me and Louis have been playing on all night, he's winning, but that's the usual drill, there's quite a few people here tonight,  the waitresses walk around with all sorts of alcohol on their trays, handing them out to each table, frequently coming to ours.

''You gonna actually think about your next shot or just go with whatever's closest again?'' Louis pesters me again, I don't care about this game as much as he does, just a good way to pass time before I start my job, I don't bother to plan things out much, it takes too long and if it fails, you've just wasted your time, but if you go with the first thing you see then it saves time, the adrenaline along with it's nice too, you get a rush from the fast paced decisions, and that's what I thrive off of.

''Happy now?'' I ask as I hit the closest ball, he looks at me and rolls his eyes turning around to the waitress approaching him,

 ''Would you like a drink sir?'' she asks almost sarcastically, she was wearing black jeans and a simple t - shirt that was pulled down enough to reveal her cleavage, she's hot, I must admit, but she feels familiar, the way she talks, in a sarcastic tone gives her more of an edge, her blonde hair was in a low bun laying on her shoulders and her eyes were a light shade of blue and almost covered by her eyelashes.

She stand in front of Louis and after a second her face drops slightly, her smile slowly vanishing, I can't see Louis' face but they must know each other or something, I mean Louis gets around, but this place isn't our usual so I wouldn't know how. 

The more she stood the more time I memorized  her face as if I had take a test on it, her defined features were sharp yet she looked familiar still, her eyebrows were the most defined feature on her face, they were dark, a nice contrast to her light blue eyes, her cheekbones were very defined and she wasn't wearing any makeup, just a bit of mascara and possibly lip gloss, I know quite a lot about makeup surprisingly, my sister Gemma played with it a  lot and I used to like  to watch her do it when we were younger.

She analyzed Louis face more, looking him up and down, and after what felt like an hour she finally spoke,

''You monster'' she whispered to Louis , ''You fucking monster'' she started to raise her voice, making Louis snap his body back, and as her voice became harsh I knew who she was too, I would recognize that voice anywhere, I've heard it a few times either from recordings or memory, Naomi Hadley,