1

''Jesus Christ'' the  only words that left my mouth as I felt the familiar sting of the needle, my whole body is filled with tattoos, sure I regret some of them, but it's all apart of the experience

''Jesus Christ'' the only words that left my mouth as I felt the familiar sting of the needle, my whole body is filled with tattoos, sure I regret some of them, but it's all apart of the experience.

Focusing on the decorated walls in front of me there are so many intricate designs, flowers and animals, to skulls and knives, interesting contrast.

He's good, i've got all my tattoos from Zayn, mainly because I can get special discounts, but I trust that man with my life, after all he's already saved it once. He has a lot of tattoos too, on both arms, he won't tell me what they mean, but I guess it's all apart of his 'mysterious bad boy act'

I hold my breath as the needle drags along my skin, the pain doesn't really make sense to the design, this time i'm getting a sunflower along my arm, sunflowers are usually seen to be pure and innocent flowers full of light, whereas I, a cold-hear...

I hold my breath as the needle drags along my skin, the pain doesn't really make sense to the design, this time i'm getting a sunflower along my arm, sunflowers are usually seen to be pure and innocent flowers full of light, whereas I, a cold-hearted murderer could not be the furthest from that, I work for Niall Horan, he gives me jobs, usually to kill, or 'dispose' of some scum people, that's the only way you could justify my job, I don't kill the innocent, only the people who deserve it, and I get payed well, so it's a win-win really.

''Done'' Zayn's deep voice rattles me out of my trance, brushing the leftover ink off.

I have to admit, it is very pretty, the petals reach up to my shoulder almost 3d, he walks up to his desk, following him the overpowering cologne he insists on wearing,

 ''You know, you should tone it down with the cologne Z.'' I sarcastically pushed, I know how to piss him off, and it works every time.

''You know you should stop getting tattoos every time you want to feel something'' Zayn's hurtful words came out of his mouth like nothing,

 ''Fair enough'' sighing as I hand over the money. Zayn knows what I do for a 'living' I can't hide it from him, he's constantly nagging me like a little fly, I guess it's nice to know someone's there, but sometimes being alone is good too, as I pushed open the heavy door to exit the tattoo parlour the cold air rushes around my body making me shiver, I can see my black Range Rover sitting in the parking space, I do quite well for myself, considering I do it on my own, I have a nice apartment, nice car, and money to spare, so yeah i'm doing well.

I turn on my car and put the radio on, music has always been a good escape for me, driving down the roads with the windows down is nice, it's that feeling on a cold day when it suddenly turns warm, my hair flowing behind my head as I breathe in the fresh country air, as soon as the best part of the song comes I can hear my phone ringing ,

''You alright darling'' The familiar Irish accent rings down the end of the phone, ''Hello Niall, can I help you'' I sigh out his remark not bothering me again, ''I've got a job for you, and I have a feeling it's going to bring you a lot of joy.'' he states, whatever that means I know I have to accept it, I get most my jobs from Niall, apart from a few, which he wasn't happy about, ''Go on..''

''They need the best that I have, and that my love is you, said there's a guy, Styles, you know him?'' He says so casually, everyone knows Styles, I mean he's not very discreet, everything he does he leaves a mess and not a nice one to clean up, i've been after him for a while now, he's got what I need after all. ''Yeah I know him, what have I got to do'' I push, knowing the answer will be something i need but not want to do, the infamous Styles.

''He's got something you need, right?''

AUTHORS NOTE|:

This is my first chapter of Sapphire,,,, from Naomis POV, at the start of every chapter there will be the POV banner and the song you can play whilst reading :)