𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

"Okay so I think that's everything!" Kayla laughs nervously wiping her forehead

"Okay so I think that's everything!" Kayla laughs nervously wiping her forehead. A group of people had formed in the foyer causing commotion. She looked towards Rose calling her name. The girl slowly turned to face her and that's when her teary eyes met Kayla's. "Rose what's wrong? What's happened?" She hurried closer to the girl, taking hold of her hands, desperate for her to speak. That's when she heard the sirens. "What's happened?" Kayla repeated desperately shaking the girls shoulders. She'd never seen the girl so quiet. Her eyes landed on the Rhythm guitarist of Sunset Curve. He was visibly upset, talking to two police officers and that's when she realised she hadn't seen the other three boys. "Where are the guys?" she looked back at Rose, her question seemed to bring her back to reality. "They're gone." Rose whispered.

"What do you mean they're gone?" She exclaimed. "Where have they gone Ro? Where's Luke?" This time whispering as if she was afraid of the answer.

"They're dead Kay, Luke's dead."

________________________________________________________________________

Kayla's POV

It was still fairly early when I was waiting outside for Christian to pick me up. "Are you gonna be okay?" Rose asks as she sits down on the sidewalk next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder .

"Yeah it's just...they had such a big future ahead of them Rosie!" I say, trying not to tear up again. "And that boy, I swear he had the kind of smile that could light up any room. Watching them tonight, I felt so much envy. They had hope Ro and not many of us find that."

"I know sweetie, they were gonna far for sure. What happened here tonight...you couldn't of written it." As we're talking I see Christian's car pull up. He doesn't even bother getting out of the car so I automatically knows he's angry. " Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Rose says to me eyeing up his car over my shoulder. "I'll be okay Rosie I'll call you tomorrow, promise."

"Okay I love you." she says hugging me tightly.

"I love you too silly!" I laugh still holding her close. Rose let's me go and I make my way over to Christian's car, opening the door and getting in the passenger seat. "Hey." I say quietly knowing he's probably pissed he had to pick me up early. "You know I'm getting pretty sick of running around after you all the time kay!" He yells at me clearly angry. "I have a life too you know, everything always seems to be about you though doesn't it princess." He snarls grabbing me by the neck and pulling my face closer to his. "I''m sorry Christian I really am!" I cry trying to pry his hands off of my neck.

"I swear I only asked you to pick me up because of the accident that happened tonight, I was upset and just wanted to be with you!" He releases his hands from my neck throwing me back into my seat. "well I was on my way to a party, so I guess I'll just have to bring your pathetic ass with me, wont I." He snarls again, barely being able to look at me. He screeches off down the road as I put my seatbelt on and we spend the rest of the car journey in silence. In a way i'm relieved, as I'm terrified that one more word from me would send him over the edge.

 In a way i'm relieved, as I'm terrified that one more word from me would send him over the edge

We'd been here an hour already and I was bored and ready to leave. Don't get me wrong, not all of Christian's friends are were that bad. Well I guess they were our friends now, since I had no one else apart from Rose and he rarely allowed me to see her outside of work. As I headed upstairs to the bathroom I bumped into one of Christian's friends, Josh. I didn't know Josh all that well, but he'd always been overly nice when I spoke to him and I tried my best to ignored the majorly obvious crush he had on me when we interacted, I knew it bothered Chris a lot.

"Hey you!" he laughed, flashing me his signature smile. "Hey long time know see." I replied trying to be friendly, it wasn't like I had anyone else to speak to at this party. " Yeah I haven't seen you around for a while, where've you been?" he questions me looking concerned. I brush him off avoiding the subject, knowing I'd been working extra shifts as much as possible, just to avoid spending time with Christian and his junkie friends. "Oh you know, I've just been working a lot recently, actually I was just on my way to the bathroom, I'll catch up with you later?" I ask trying to get away from the conversation as soon as possible, knowing I'd be dead if I was seen with him. "Ugh yeah sure." he replies clearly noticing I was acting stranger than usual. I quickly head up the stairs away from him in search of the bathroom. When I reach the top step, a vice like grip grabs my wrist, yanking me to the side.

"What were you doing talking to that little bitch huh?" Christian questions me, getting in my face.

"Nothing he just asked me where I'd been recently and I told him I'd been working!" I tell him defensively. "You've been sleeping with him haven't you, you little slut!" He raises his voice attracting the attention of a few people that were on the upstair landing. "I haven't I swear Chris, I love you!" I cry knowing that this conversation was about to end the same way it always did. With him beating the crap out of her, whether there were people watching or not. "I knew I should have dealt with you a long time ago, you pathetic whore and you have the audacity to embarrass me by throwing yourself at any man who gives you attention!" He screams, his eyes now resembling a sharks: jet black and screamed danger. It's over before I fully register it happening. He slaps me across the face, sending my head turning in the other direction. The only reminder it's happened, is the stinging sensation that lingers on my cheek. I struggled against him "No wait please Chris I promise-" But No one and no words could save me now.

I knew that the minute I felt my foot stumble from the top step and his hands finally released me. The next few seconds were a blur of loud noise and pain. I felt each step and I tumble down them, my spine and head impacting against each one with brute force. I felt every second of pain as I fell. Until my head made finally made impact with the floor at the bottom.

My vision went black and the pain was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I heard screams around me and people shouting my name. I couldn't move, couldn't speak and thats when it registered. My neck was definitely broken and if I wasn't already dead, I was in fact 100% dying.

Then there was just silence.

The next thing I remember is waking up on a street I vaguely recognised. A guy walked past me; I tried asking him where I was and what day was it. He never answered me. He couldn't see or hear me, and then it sunk in. My eyes caught the street sign for Sunset Boulevard. I was miles away from mine and Christian's house. No one could see me.

I was once again all alone in the world...and this time my heart wasn't even beating.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys could vote after reading a chapter

A/N

Hey, guys so I'm really enjoying writing this story and I hope you're enjoying it too. I'm going to try and update as much as I can, working around my college schedule so please bare with me. I haven't edited this chapter yet so I apologize for any mistakes or typos.