14- Smut chapter

"So how long has this been going on" mito-san says in a very serious tone while sitting with one leg on top of the other with her hands crossed.

Both me and gon looked at each other very nervous but i decided to say something, it was my fault that we got caught i got to excited from gons cuteness i couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I- i like gon! im really sorry that i ended up liking him he's just so cute that it made me fall for him. In addition i just i like everything about him, he has helped me through a lot, he was the first one to ever consider me as a friend, the first one to give me recognition...What im really trying to say is that i love him! And if i don't have him i am nothing so please let me date gon!" I looked very determined because i wanted to ask mito- san for her permission i want her to approve of me as gon boyfriend!

She had a mad face but then soon smiled happily "gon is very cute isn't he?"

"Yes!" Gon just blushed in the other side of the chair

"It's okay killua i do approve of you it just came to a shock when i saw you guys kissing i did suspect that it would turn out like this so as long as gon is happy im happy please take care of him i leave him in your hands" wow i felt a side of relief when she said that i was so delighted.

"Now you!-" mito-san pulls gon ear

"Oww aunt mito!"

"Why didn't you tell me any of this was going on!

"Aunt mito that hurts!" Gon whined

I just laughed on how she kept lecturing him on how he never told her about us.
After a couple of seconds she finally let's go of his ear making him step back.

"next time make sure to tell me, that's why im here" she grind

"Im sorry aunt mito i guess i should of told you sooner"

"Yes you should have! Anyways moving that a side do your parents know killua?" She asked

"Uh not yet but im planning on telling them later on"

"Well good luck also ima be leaving because i got some business to attend to so you guys could make food or just do whatever you want oh and if you guys are gonna do something other than what i just mentioned make sure to use protection" she winks leaving to the door. Both me and gon face turns bright red.

"Aunt mito is not like that!!!" Gon screams embarrassed as she had already left...

Timeskip~

Some time has passed since aunt mito had left. During that time Me and gon went outside to train, play, and go fishing. It had been such a long day of fun and games moreover when we were so tired we went to his house to go eat. After all of that we decided to go shower together. That was the most intense part because that memory of what we did in the shower last time still came to my head i really wanna touch him, feel him, have him touch me as well, i wanna get even more closer to him that I've ever gotten. I appreciate all the times we've had together those were the most joyful times of my life but i wanted more now that we were dating i wanted to experience it the right way.

I was already in the shower waiting for gon to get undressed i wondered if anything would happen. As soon as he came in i covered my eyes to not see his body or that would turn me on. He was washing his hair causing it to go all down it made me think why did he have to be so darn cute!. *Ba-dump* ah it feels like he always hits my heart in the right spot. I washed my hair then started to wash my body he did the same. It has been awfully quiet since we started showering is it possible he's shy? I looked over at him and his back was shaking. I was so sure he was nervous from showering with me so i hugged him from behind reassuring him that it was fine.

(Smut begins guys you have been warned if you don't like it then just skip ⚠)

"Gon it's okay i won't do anything to you -" suddenly he turns back and pounces on me.

"Gon-" i say surprised feeling a little nervous.

"Killua but i don't mind if you do anything to me" his eyes were filled with determination.

"Are u sure if you say that it makes me want to do things to you more" i put my hand in his cheek but he stayed quiet still determined. "Fine but don't say i didn't warn you" i put my hand in the back of his hair making him go closer to my face turning it into a kiss. Our kiss was so intense that both our tongues collided with each other filled with such a passion. By his expression he didn't mind at all and just went along with it.

I then got into a different position i put one of his legs on top of mine and the other one on top of my other leg, at this point his legs were quite open. I took at couple of seconds looking at his entire body.... It looked so hot! i was so turned on by him that i didn't want none of this to be stopped. While we were kissing i started jerking him off. I went down to start sucking his nipples. He let out moans which was so good to hear him his beautiful moans made me not want to stop. "Gon can i put it inside"

He looked so pleasured but a little scared "im scared are you sure that would fit?"

"It's okay gon I'll be gentle"

"You promise?"

"I promise" i kiss him in the forehead to make him feel more calm. He was basically on top sitting down, i was slowly putting it in. I finally had put it all in and started thrusting. Gon heald onto me making his nails leaving some scratches on my back. I moaned from how good it felt his insides made me go crazy that i started doing it harder "killua be more gentle" i ignored it going even faster. I felt that my tip was getting wet so i knew that i was gonna cum "gon can i cum inside you" i asked his eyed widened and said "no"...... "Please" i begged "killua- ah" he said as i had already cummed inside and he cummed in my chest.

After some good 30 minutes of doing that both of us stayed in the shower for a little longer to rest for a bit.

*sights* I'm going to hell for writing this I don't even know why I wrote it, I just thought maybe y'all would have wanted smut? So that's why i wrote it but oh God I'm dead 💀 please tell me if you liked it that would seriously make my day!