11- Family meeting

"Huh??" Gon said in confusion.

"Yeah do u wanna go on a date?" I asked but he was just there sitting down all nervous thinking of what to say.

"Well yes killua but what if others from school see us? Like those guys we fought?"

(If y'all don't remember what happened go back in read the previous chapters, i literally did that cuz i forgot😅)

"Don't worry they won't see us" i say but he still looked uncertain "bu-" "i said it's fine I'll be here looking out for you" i give him a head pat and he finally gives in. "Killua let's cuddle" he says as he jumps right into my arms and i hug him back with happiness.

Timeskip~

After spending most of the day at gons house i had to leave. We said our goodbyes and hugged. Then eventually i left walking to my house.

Once i arrived home i was greeted by my mother "oh my precious killua ur finally home" she comes up to hug me while my face was just "-_-" "since when did u get here?" "Since five minutes ago aren't u delighted to see ur mother"
"No" i respond she then puts a sad face but then goes back to immediately happy. "Well then tell me killua I've heard u have a girlfriend! Who is it!?? Come on tell ur mother!!" She moves me up and down but at that moment i was confused.... Where did she get the idea i have a girlfriend? Does she mean gon? Wait a minute!!!?? My faces goes red. My mom notices and laughs "ohhhh my dear killua has a girlfriend!" She says all excited.

But gon and me aren't a couple yet? But he wouldn't be considered my girlfriend? But instead my boyfriend. Just thinking about makes me all embarrassed "i don't have a girlfriend!" I yell leaving to my room. "Oh my baby is growing up so fast" his mother says tearing up.

It must of been illumi that told my mom! And plus i never said i had a girlfriend just that he could see right through me and noticed i might have been acting weird.. Dammit i shouldn't have made it obvious now everybody thinks i have a girlfriend! I don't want them to get the wrong idea because im not in love with a girl but a guy!

Throughout that whole time my whole family kept bugging me on telling me who it is and all i replied with was that i don't have a girlfriend but they were being so persistent and kept asking.

Later during the night my mom came to my room again and asked that i should invite her over for dinner and left. I was just left there in my room speechless.... What the hell am i suppose to do know!!? My mom had told my dad by that time and he also thought it was a great idea to invite her! Oh gosh im in for trouble know...

The next day~

Today was a different day, i was still thinking how was i suppose to tell gon this whole situation without making it sound weird. I was nervous but i had to tell him. I told gon to meet me in the library during lunch so no one would see us discuss about what i was about to tell him.

I waited and he finally came "what's up killua what is it that u want to talk about?" He asked looking curious. I then start explaining the whole situation about "my family things ur a girl and wants to invite you to dinner" part. He was shocked so i apologized for half of my oblivious and dumb acting that it made my brother found out. "It's okay killua but how are we gonna do it?" It took me a while to think but i finally came up with an idea....

"WAIT WHAT!!??" gon yelled that everybody in the library heard "shhh" they said "u want me to dress up as a girl!?" He said in a lower tone "shhh and yes that's the only way they won't find out" i say "b-but i don't wanna!" He whines. I put a sad face to convince him "ugh geez fine don't look at me with those cute eyes of urs". YES! I say in my head which makes me bring out a smile i can't wait to see gon as a girl... Lewd thoughts came into my head making me drool a little. "Hey we need to get to clas get ur head out of the clouds" gon punches me in the head making me out of it "alright let's go!" Both of us walk out of the library heading back to class.

After school~

"Hey are u done?" Killua is waiting outside the stall gon is changing in "give me a bit this is hard to put on" "hurry up!" "Im going!" Gon yells back. "Geez im done" the restroom stall door opens and reveals a long haired gon he was  wearing a white shirt with a red bow around his shirt neckline and a red skirt... He looked just like a girl i couldn't stop staring cuz that sight of just seeing him in a girls uniform was so cute...(yall look at the picture in the top)

"Hey why do u keep staring? Do i look bad?" He blushes "no... u look great know let's go" i grab a hold of his hand quickly for him not to see my embarrassed face.

Gon pov
Did killua just say i look great? He grabs my hand and starts walking for us to leave. For some reason i felt happy that i smiled to myself. But do i really look good? I questioned myself.

Back to killua pov
As we were walking we bumped in to leorio and kurapika... Welp isn't this great i thought "hey ki-" leorio stopped mid sentence and just stayed there staring at gon for quite a while and so was kurapika. Kurapika just made a face of "what the hell is going on here" "who's this pretty girl killua?!" leorio teases and i just make a dumbfounded face. "That's none of ur business" i say rolling my eyes is he really that stupid that he doesn't realize this is gon. I take at look at kurapika who was speechless "gon is gonna get mad killua if ur hanging out with some other girlllll" leorio says once again but gon just makes a "are u kidding me" face -_-.
Then kurpika hits leorio on the head "oww what was that for!" "Are u stupid that's gon" "HUH!??" Leorio says confused and looks directly at gon very very closely "GON!!??" He says finally realizing...

All of us just sight " gon why are u crossdressing ur to young to cros- oww why u hit me again!" "Shut up ur so dumb! Kurapika yells "sorry" leorio says all sad "know will u mind telling me what the hell is going on?" Kurapika looks at both me and gon with a serious look.

After telling them the whole story...

"Bwahahahaha i can't believe ur family thinks gons a girl" leorio says half laughing his ass off "hey it's not funny!" Kurapika just had a smile that showed that he wanted to laugh to... "Geez well we gotta go were gonna be late" "alright make sure to tell me how it goes" kurapika smiles. Once we had left kurapika then started laughing along with leorio...

*killua makes angry noises*

Sorry it took me long to update my deepest apologies! 🙇🏼