Chapter 10: The Hell Givers

After so many tries they finally found two more artifacts. One is called The Elder of the universe and the other is called Source of Awaken. Actually The Elder of the universe isn't so strong as it sounds But it may help them both in the fight against William and The Other Artifact, Source Of Awaken will grant the body another try to survive whenever it's at its worst shape like if it was almost dying. The user will then awaken once more but stronger this time. They both may need it but especially Jake will need it more than Rochelle because he doesn't know anything about him So he will fall for his tricks really easily, The Elder of the Universe can give its holder the ability to withstand old age. Meaning that it will grant them the ability to live like a vampire but not really, he won't be affected by age. It's totally useless in such case I'm even wondering who is the creator and why on earth he would do such thing! He could've simply created something better and more helpful during an actual fight but no he decided to create a useless artifact that doesn't help anything not even a turtle fighting a cockroach and why am I so angry about it? I'm just the freaking narrator and writer of these events.... Probably it's because it's been a while since I checked heddy, probably I should go check him out I'm afraid that he could steal my time stop core, I'm going to be so mad because I granted three Characters a good ending and I don't want to check out this thing. Anyways after them looking for more artifacts they couldn't find anything, and when they found it was useless just like the elder of the universe artifact. What a useless piece of trash. Anyways after they got home after all this searching. "Hey Jake, Don't you think that we both should go and look for his hiding place? We may find him and he's about to be prepared to fight us so we should be ready. So what do you think? Do you think that we should go and try to reach his hiding place? Or Shall we stay here until he runs out of men to send to us?" 'That's a good idea, but you don't know what he might send to us during our way to him + Do you know where he could be or at least a place he loves going to?' "My Father made him rent a house when he was 13 probably he would live in there!" 'Your father made your brother rent a house for himself?! Your father really hates his son!' "I don't know why, but sometimes I feel like we both are total strangers. I know that we both are just Dots in this universe but I feel that we are or will affect something in the future after the fight. I don't care if I die or if I survive, at least I tried and that's all what matters to me, after all It's not common right? My brother who shares the same genetics, blood, flesh as me wants to kill me because he's jealous? Did this thing happen to anyone else in history? Or Is it just me?" 'Rochelle, Using one of the many Artifacts my father had called scanner. I could scan your entire body.... Don't take me badly It only scans your inner body. I found some stuff in it. They all vary from your Family's Blood. I could pick Mister Harris' Corpse and I inspected it after I inspected you, and I found you both were totally different! You both didn't share not even a one blood structure you look totally different from your father! I don't think that you just inherited your mother's blood, but you're not a family member that came by mirage, you were adopted!' Rochelle was shocked after hearing all this. After all these years, treating William's parents as if they were her parents and William was her brother even though when he was totally rude to her she never hated him! After all that she could finally discover the truth and now she has conflicted feelings, she feels anger, sadness, guilt, and Pain. All these feelings were because she was a total stranger to the family and she was treated way better than William the family's actual original son! Her feelings towards him changed. She no longer hates him, she even thought that he knew it all since the beginning. 'So, do you think that we should go and end it?' "Yes. Today we start walking. I know where the house is! Now let's go and kill that bastard!" At William's house. "That's weird actually, I can't feel that She's connected to me. I mean whenever you have a family member don't you sometimes feel that he's in trouble or he's hiding something or he's around? But I don't care, she will just die like those bastards I used to call Mom And Dad Once! I shouldn't have lived with them, total idiots!" William Sent On their way the three hell givers. Once a hell giver fails the other will rush in to fight Rochelle and Jake. The first one Is going to be Karam. "Okay Jake, we should be getting closer to his house, it shouldn't be too far fro-" She suddenly stopped speaking! Jake was confused because she suddenly stopped talking. "Jake, Don't move!" The floor it was set with explosive things that are going to explode unless the holder of the artifact dies or cancels them! '''Well I guess you could figure out the ability of my artifact so soon Rochelle! I will give that to you you're so smart and you can notice things so quickly, I'm so impressed right now. But don't you think that you would need to throw something on me to get me? I mean I'm out of reach here and your Artifact Angel's Fury's isn't a bow or anything that you can use to get me. This is what my Artifact does. The Soul Of Destruction! It turns the places I want into mines which is simply this entire street! Even the poor non artifact holders are going to be killed once they step on a place I want like that fool over there!''' 'Sir don't go That Way!' Jake Almost lost his balance and could've died on the scene! 'God damn it that was close, Do you think you're smart? Wait Wait I know you! Aren't you the best student in our college?! I knew When I recognized that you were 2 Meters tall!' '''Hah, do you think that your stupid distraction well work on me? You better think again or I will make your place a land mine and my artifact can do so!''' 'And Well, after you do so? What next? I will die and after that What else are you going to do?' '''That's a point Actually. You really have an interesting point. I'm really sad to do that but let us see what would happen if I replace the place you're standing on with a mine!''' 'You twisted bastard!' '''Ka-BOOM! I can't see anything here.''' He survived! He threw an Iron pole at Karam! '''What the hell! How could you survive that! You didn't even wear any kind of armor on you! How the hell was that possible! I was told by Master William that you burned down the grand crusader's artifact!''' 'God damn it, this pole isn't lethal enough to kill you? It's shoved in your stomach you should die and give me a damn break!' "How could that happen? I saw you burn down the Grand Crusader's artifact and it turned to ashes!" 'Didn't you see me picking up the crusader artifact? I've read so quickly and the crusader's armor quickly got through my body and made it stronger, then there was an Iron pole or whatever there was so I decided to throw it on him and thank goodness he underestimated me or this fight could've taken more time for this thing to end.' Two hell givers remain and the final target should be William and it will end the nightmare.