Chapter 7: The First Encounter

'Hahahaha, So Rochelle and Jake they both will reunite on killing me? Well good luck trying to do so! Because I'm not going to be an easy target for you to kill or anything else. You idiots are going to die trying to get to me so why bother? Even I shall finish the job quickly and let you shut up! But where's the fun in there? Using my mind control ability I should be able to send them some of my minions to kill both of them, each of them will have a strong artifact that will make them both suffer! I just want to kill Rochelle no matter what! She will die, I just decided that she will die!' It's Just a normal day when Moro was walking around the streets. And then he heard a voice coming from a closed alleyway! He knows that there's supposed to be no one there because last time there was anyone there he/she was shot to death, for example a week ago A lady was shot in there, her name was Rose, she had a lover who failed to protect her, but Moro didn't really care so his curiosity got him and he said "Hello?" 'Yes Moro! Come in! Please I want to have a little talking with you Mister Moro.' "Who are you?" 'My name Is William Harris, and I want you to be my ally and help me kill two persons, Jake Giovanni and Rochelle Harris.' "Man Why would I do such thing? I just Migrated here from Colombia! They told me this place is cool and you're going to throw us in jail immediately?!" 'Don't worry Moro, nothing will harm you Do it and I will shelter you and not only that I will grant you five of your wishes! Starting with the first one right now, what do you want?' "I want Mon- No! I want A big Mani- No! I want power!" 'Are you going to change your mind Mister Moro?' "No that's my wish." 'Granted!' "Are you lying already? I don't feel any change in my body not even getting 1 inch taller!" 'You're so fast! Here take and read this artifact called the Crusader Artifact! It will make your body tall and powerful like if you were wearing the crusader armor that was created by the best blacksmiths of Europe!' "Reading? That's boring man I want something instant like give me a speed boost or something." 'it won't take you a minute to read it. Just Read it already!' "Jeez Fine, If it's going to grant me power just like what I wished Then I should read it right away." –Good, he is getting the powers from the Artifact, now I should go and use some other fellas. I will use that man from Jordan! He looks like he has A lot Of Physical Strength. I've seen the final exam from afar and I'm impressed by all what he has done, he's worthy of being my friend than my foe, I don't even think that they will be able to find any other artifact. But I shall not underestimate my enemies or who knows maybe they're stronger than me. Later Rochelle and Jake they both were exercising to get more stronger so that they can beat William, While William was giving his men more power! His power grew stronger But they couldn't find the creators of the Artifact and they couldn't find anyone who could help them fight William, it's not necessary that they've read the same artifact but at least someone that would help Jake and Rochelle kill William. '''Please Open The Door!''' "Huh?" While Jake and Rochelle were exercising someone knocked the door. '''Please there are dogs outside that are going to bite me!''' 'Oh No, Jake Open the Door!' "Wait Rochelle don't you think that William would send us anyone to kill us even at the very beginning of our journey to kill him? Think about it! Wouldn't he kill us whenever he has the chance? We are still weak, if we spend more time learning how to use this artifact he won't be a hard target anymore!" '''Please! The dogs are wild and they will kill me if they find me! Open the door quickly!''' "Prove that there are dogs around you or keep on running and find another house. This house also has dogs living in it so you're not actually really safe." '''Oh God! I'm the grandson of the strongest Crusader everyone knew! I won't let this happen And let a bunch of stupid dogs kill me! And I'm not excluding neither you nor that sweet lady you have in there with you!''' He slammed the door with his arm! '''Let me introduce myself! My name is Moro and my job is really simple and easy to do! And It's to kill you two! Jake Giovanni and Rochelle Harris.''' "Oh great he's the newest holder of the crusader artifact! This artifact gives him a lot of strength and speed!"