Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Mister Harris! I finally found you!" Harris was just a person who lived in A country called Misota, he really loved living in it well why? Because he simply is a rescuer and he gets a lot of money whenever he does such thing. 'Ah What do you want from me? Is there any village under attack?' "Yes there's a village under attack in the northeast of this city please come with me we want to save it!" Harris and his family lived in the south, it would take him two days to go there. It's year 1729 'Just whatever Let's go but first I should give my family one last hug and a goodbye kiss.' "Fine but please hurry!" 'This damn job, protecting other people and taking money it's great and everything but it also makes your time with me a very short one that's why I hate my job sometimes' ''I know it honey that's why I'm really proud of you and why our kid William should be just like you.'' 'For some reason I keep on forgetting, how old is he now?' ''He's 8 months old you perfect father'' 'God you see why I hate this job so much? It really is annoying. I will go, see you after 3 days Marie.' At that night. Only A chain of events would've been cancelled but it was their own destiny to start all this. 'So What's attacking this village?' "Some bandits sir." 'All that hogwash just for some stupid bandits? I hate carriages and you know I do!' "I'm sorry sir, but not all the villages are protected like what the king said I'm sure once that village is safe he will give you a real job that will give you a lot of money" 'Money is the least I can care about Michael, I just want to be able to live with my family a normal quiet life.' "But sir don't you think that this job will make your son one of the best students and get a great reputation?" 'I don't know, I can't see through future but I love them two, I love my wife and my child even though I don't talk to them a lot because of how busy I'm, I don't even know how she accepted a man like me who's always busy!' "So sir Can you explain that Job to me?" 'Well You start exercising until you have 8 Packs and wide chest and strong biceps and legs simply you become a strong man and 196 Centimeters tall so that a village takes you as it's rescuer from any attack. The King himself will take you to your own village and he will start hiring men that will be at your side once you go there to rescue any village. After that you live as the protector of that village. Like if we were the servants of this country, doing what that stupid king couldn't! God Damn Him! I was supposed to be just a normal guy living a normal life but that king is just too lazy to be useful and make the country actually safe! I wish he just dies and we get another king! A better one!' "Yeah Mister Harris you always say that and this never happens." Later that night After Harris could finally kill the bandits and he made the village safe, he sent a letter to his wife informing her that he would return the next day from that village. But he will stay there at that night because there's no source of light out there. There's no moon. 'Okay Mister Jefferson you can sleep anywhere. You should've just got home when you got me here you're a fifty years old man!' "No Mister Harris I couldn't just go home alone you're my friend and I won't leave you alone! My kids, Donavan, Jacob, Jena They all are adults now and they have their own families, and my wife she died two years ago, where do you think am I going to my family mister Harris? I'm totally free I don't have anything to do here." 'Tell me Mister Jefferson, how do you feel?' "About what?" 'Being that old, having three adult and mature sons. How do you feel exactly?' "Well son, it's not the greatest feeling, it just feels as if they hate me, they never ask about me nor do they even give a damn about me It's like if I died like their mother! Just Why?! I'm their father! Don't I deserve a hug from all of them? They're Just utter bastards!" 'Calm down old man, they didn't give us an empty good-looking house so that you start arguing, it's time to sleep Mister Jefferson. Good night.' The Next Day Harris And Mister Jefferson both were getting ready to leave the village and head home A woman that was very poor but she was beautiful halted the carriage and gave Harris a Baby, it's a girl! Harris didn't want to take the baby home but he couldn't resist which made him really suspicious of that woman, why was there no one to say goodbye to Harris and Jefferson? Something just felt wrong but Harris didn't make the lady sad and he took the little child with him, and suddenly he started feeling like if he was obsessed with that baby, like if he was worshiping it! He told the lady that he will take good care of the baby like if it was his own Daughter. 'Hey there young Rochelle!' "Rochelle? That's an interesting name Mister Harris actually I never heard anyone called Rochelle in my entire life!" 'Well I guess you lived so far to hear modern names, just who knows what would happen in the next 300 years?' "Well I guess only god and the 2000s Kids know what will happen, I'm really sure that they will meet a lot of wars along the way." 'Yeah Mister Jefferson. This Baby..... something just feels weird about it.' "Maybe it's how kind the villagers are to you?" 'Maybe.' Somewhere else. In the Village of Toroto. "That Fool Harris! He thought that I would give him that infant for no reason! I just gave it to him so that the baby will control him with my own spell! Now the bandits shouldn't be bothered with attacking this village because the rescuer will never come!" At Harris' House. 'I'm finally Home Marie.' ''Good thing you made it.'' 'You always wanted a girl right?' ''Yeah I always wanted a girl but a boy is fine, they all are just god's gifts.'' 'Say hello to Rochelle, she's as old as William! A poor villager just gave her to me because she was so poor, that's why I decided we both should raise her!' ''Harris. You're weird, but I guess that's why I love you.'' 'I love you too honey.' Harris didn't know that this was a trap to stop him from protecting that village and it all started to happen. They suddenly started forgetting about their actual son William and GaveRochelle more care and love.

10 Years passed and Harris, Marie and The Kidschanged a lot through it!