part 4

After the class eats diner they all go to hot spring, and Mineta stares at the wall that divided the boy and the girls. 

mineta: right past this wall lays heavenly bodies just waiting to be ogled at.

deku: what are you thing mineta?

mineta: I CAN'T TAKE IT.

mineta starts sticking balls to the wall and climbs up the wall. Y/n places a hand on the wall and creates a pillar that hit mineta in the gut. Mineta falls back down and y/n catches him.

mineta: LET ME GO Y/N, I GOT TO GET MY SELF AN EYE FULL.

y/n: okay.

mineta: really.

y/n: sure, just one question first, would you like me to use my quirk to freeze or boil your blood?

y/n gives mineta a death glare that makes mineta faint.

mina: WE HEARD EVERY THING FROM OVER THE WALL, THANKS Y/N

momo: THANK YOU Y/N

y/n: uh huh.

ida: strange.

deku: what is it?

ida: when we first meet y/n, it didn't seem like he had any interest in being a hero, it made me question why he didn't join the support course if he likes making support gear.

deku: I guess that is strange, but why do you bring it up?

ida: stopping mineta there made it seem that he does care about helping people, y/n seems like a very complicated person.

deku: I suppose you're right.

The next morning both classes 1-A and 1-B got up extra early for training. Y/n could be seen making giant statues with his quirk, every one was supposed to be surpassing their limits but y/n wasn't having any trouble with his training.

Aizawa: It doesn't seem like there is any room to improve for you, maybe you could help others with there quirk training.

y/n: fine.

y/n created his amour and had ojiro and kirishima fight him to strengthen there bodies.  After awhile training was over the class went to eat but y/n just went to bed.  The next day the classes were going out into the woods for a test of courage, excluding mina, sero, sato, kirishima, and kaminari for failing the practical exam. Every one were being paired up by the wild wild pussy cats, but deku was yet to be given a partner.

deku: wait if every one is paired then that means my partner is...

y/n: me.

momo: y/n and midoriya, thats an interesting pair

The pairing took turns going into the forest, a few of them were already gone when a geeko person and a guy who knocked out pixie-bob.

y/n: looks like are field trip is being crashes.

mandalay: dammit I wish I knew where kota was.

deku: I think I know where he is.

madalay: alright, y/n go with midoriya.

y/n: alright.

meanwhile, back with the kids who failed the practical exam.

kirishima: hey Aizawa, can I ask you a question about y/n?

Aizawa: what is it?

kirishima: y/n told me that he lives at UA, is that true?

Aizawa: yeah, its true.

mina: seriously, why?

Aizawa: It was a long time ago when he was around 8, his mother was UA's support gear teacher, when she died UA took him in, since then y/n's only family was the UA staff.

mina: thats so sad, how did she die.

aizawa: she was killed, by Y/n's father.

students: WHAT?!

Deku and y/n were running to a mountain top were kota was and they saw a large man approaching him. Y/n swatted him away with a big hand he made from the ground.

???: THAT WAS A GOOD ATTACK, LETS SEE IF YOU CAN KEEP IT UP.

kota: h-his the villain muscular, the one who killed water hose, he killed my parents.

Muscular: no way, you're there kid, they were the ones who gave me this scar.

kota: its all your fault, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!

muscular: snot nose punk, passing the blame on me to make you feel better, its there fault they're dead, those who fail to act are always the ones at fault.

Muscular's word sparked something in y/n, was it sadness, was it anger, no, it was guilt. Y/n made a claw and rushed at the villain.

The villain created muscles that formed out side of his body and he put up his arms to block

The villain created muscles that formed out side of his body and he put up his arms to block. Y/n's claws tore right threw the muscles, and as soon as y/n saw some of the villains skin exposed, he snapped his fingers and shot a big blast of fire at him, sending him into a wall. Y/n then continuously blasting him with fire.

Before y/n could snap his fingers again, deku grabbed his arm

deku: please stop y/n, he is already beat, don't kill the guy.

y/n: grr.

y/n pulled his arm back and walked to kota.

y/n: are you alright?

kota: yes, thank you.

y/n then made a pillar launching him into the forest. y/n then heard a the voice of madalay.

madalay: EVERYONE, ITS OKAY TO USE YOUR QUIRKS.

y/n: like I wouldn't use my quirk.

y/n then remembered muscular's words, those who fail to act are always the ones at fault.

y/n: bastard, you think I don't know that.