part 2

Today was the practical exam and the class of 1-A was brought outside.

kaminari: This should be easy, we're just fighting robots right?

mina: thats what kendo said.

tsuyu: um, whos that guy?

The class looks over to see y/n.

midoriya: oh that y/n, that guy Aizawa sensei told us about.

jiro: so thats him.

bakugo: he doesn't look that tough.

The teachers walked up to the students and nezu popped out of Aizawa's capture weapon

nezu: hello students, are you ready.

kaminari: yeah, lets smash some robots.

nezu: actually we won't be doing that.

kaminari: huh?

nezu: you will be pairing up with the teachers.

kaminari: dammit

mina: you got to be kidding me.

nezu: y/n is the exception though, instead he will be fighting all of 1-A

1-A: HUH!?

nezu: y/n has been given permission to skip classes mostly because of his smarts, but we want to make sure that his quirk is strong enough, if its not he will be revoked of his pardon.

y/n puts on a pair of black gloves.

y/n: lets get this over with.

bakugo: cocky bastard.

The class went to the fighting grounds and y/n was put at the entrance while the rest of the class was at the goal, where y/n needed to reach. They were given the go and y/n started walking towards the goal. 

mineta: their he is, all i need to do is...

y/n made a pillar from the ground and it hit mineta in the gut.kaminari ran up and tried to electrocute y/n but y/n made a wall, blocking the attack. y/n put down the wall and saw kaminari all derpy, y/n took this chance to kick him in the face. Sero taped y/n up and y/n made a blade from the ground and cut through tape. Y/n then punched sero in the gut, knocking him out. Sato and kirishima both landed a punch to y/n's face. They were surprised to see y/n covered in some type of armor.

Y/n grabed both of them by the head and slamed them to the ground

Y/n grabed both of them by the head and slamed them to the ground. Shoji made three fists with his tentacles, y/n grabbed the arms pulled him in and kneed him in the gut. mina threw some acid at y/n and he blocked with a wall. Y/n shot a brick from the wall and it his mina in the face. Tsuyu jumped at y/n but he launched chains at her and restrained her to the ground. 

y/n: this is getting tedious.

y/n made abunch of chains from ground and restrained the rest of the student to the ground. Bakugo, todoroki and midoriya all broke through the chains, bakugo immediately flew through the air at y/n. 

Bakugo: LETS SEE IF YOU'RE AS COCKY AFTER THIS!

Y/n made 2 fist from the ground and the fists crashed into each other with bakugo in the middle. 

midoriya: DETROIT SMASH!

midoriya hit y/n in the face, y/n just looked at him with a bored expression.

midoriya: I-It didn't do anything.

y/n choped him on the neck, leaving todoroki as the last one standing. Todoroki encased y/n in ice, but it turned to water.

Todoroki: so you can turn ice to water as well.

y/n: and vice versa.

y/n launched a bunch of ice at todoroki which he destroyed with fire. Todoroki froze y/n again except for the hands and feet

Todoroki: You can't use your quirk with your limbs right, you're done

y/n: you think so huh, do you see my gloves?

Todoroki: what about them?

y/n: I made them so that they make a spark when I snap, and thats all I need...

y/n: to make an inferno.

The fire destroys the ice and blasts Todoroki back violently. Y/n walks through the goal and has passed the test.

y/n: They waste my time with a damn test, the least they can do is make it a challenge.