fourteen | the final battle (for real this time)

You must have fallen for about ten seconds down into the dark- before you landed in water again. 

You splashed around for a moment before letting yourself sink under, and you quickly realized you were in the same body of water you'd jumped into just before with Bill. You quickly began screaming. 

"Bill!" You yelled, over and over. When you didn't hear anything, you began making your way to the opening chamber where Pennywise had chased you into just a few minutes ago. 

"Bill!" You screamed a last time, and suddenly he came up from under the surface, gasping for air. You did the same. 

Once he took notice of you, you both swam towards each other and engulfed one another in a tight hug.

"Oh, oh, what happened to you?" You murmured against his neck.

"Too much."

You let out a breathless chuckle. "Me too."

He began guiding you over to the entrance. He helped you out first, and when you were finally out of the freezing water, you coughed a little. Your eyes landed on Mike, who was crouched behind a small spike. He murmured your name, before trying to run after you. 

You let out a choked scream when Pennywise appeared out of nowhere, staring down at the two of you with evil amusement. Bill was still crouched in the water, and the big clown-crab hadn't seen him yet.

"Miss me?" Pennywise hissed, and Mike stared up at him with determination.

"I know what you are. That's why I'm not afraid-"

Before he could finish, tentacles had shot out from nowhere towards both you and Mike- Bill quickly grabbed you by your waist from behind, pulling you into a little crawlspace hidden from view- but Mike was not so lucky.

You watched in horror as he was lifted into the air. He struggled against the tentacles while Pennywise just laughed. 

"Well I know what you are." Pennywise whispered to just him. "A madman."

And as he began to open his mouth, raised a hand to your mouth to stop the scream of anguish that was building up in your throat. You were about to watch one of your best friends be eaten

But, as weird as it sounded, Pennywise's face was knocked out of the way by a rock. A fucking rock. 

And who had thrown it? None other then Richie 'Trashmouth' Tozier.

"Hey fuckface!" You heard him yell, and when you looked over, you spotted him standing (almost proudly) on a rocky ledge. 

Pennywise threw Mike away, directly into a wall, and he rolled to the ground with a groan. 

Richie picked up a rock. "You wanna play Truth or Dare? Here's a truth- you're a sloppy bitch!"

Pennywise glared at him with a murderous look. 

"Yeah, that's right! Let's dance! Yippee-ki-yay mother-"

And before he could finish, he was forcefully expose to the deadlights as Pennywise opened his mouth.

You watched in horror as Richie's own mouth fell open, and his eyes turned completely white. He began floating upwards and blood flowed from his nose. 

He was going to die. 

That was all you could think as Bill's arm remained firmly wrapped around you, stopping you from running to help. 

He was slowly floating higher and higher, and you got deja vu from when you'd found Beverly like this all those years ago. 

The deadlights were sending beams of energy into the back of Pennywise's open head, but all you could do was watch.