III.

A/N: Drawing at the end.

She turned around and was met face to face with a stranger

She turned around and was met face to face with a stranger. She doesn't have a clue who they were.

(Y/N) being an outlander or foreigner she is, gave them a confused look. The person was waiting for a response but got none.

"I suppose you're a mute, however, it looks like you're not from around here." She said as she walked towards (Y/N), they both to seem have equal height but the outlander has a little bit more height considering her heels.

With a confused look, (Y/N) just shrugged her shoulders, she didn't understand a thing the girl has just said.

The light green eyed girl face palmed, "Deaf and mute. Alright.."

The two had a staring competition until the dark purple haired girl gave up and opened both her palms, "Maybe astrology can help me.." She muttered concentrating at her vision.

"That's odd" 

(Y/N) stood at her position clueless, thinking if the girl is a threat or not.

"You seem to be...a lot like the honorary knight.." 

'Dear gods, help me I don't understand a thing she just said.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she slowly stepped back with a nervous smile on her face.

She was silent for a short while before an idea popped in her head.

(Y/N) pointed at herself and said, "(Y/N)." And then pointed at the girl with a hat on who seemed rather shocked.

The girl let out a grunt and fixed her clothes using her hands, "Mona, you could've told me you're not mute." she huffed while crossing her arms in disbelief.

"I do not speak your language." (Y/N) answered, judging by Mona's expression, it's obvious the astrologer didn't understand a word you just said. "Oh..." She answered, not knowing what to say.

The silence the two tried avoiding has consumed them again. It would've been better if the two speak the same language.

(Y/N) got tired and eventually sat on the very foot of the archon statue, looking at the sun rise.

"Disrespectful." Mona huffed, (Y/N) rolled her eyes and shrugged her off.

Half an hour has passed and the two are still in the same place, Mona still trying to decipher (Y/N)'s astrology sign or where she came from but never got the answer she wanted. It was like the first time she saw the blonde haired traveler with her flying companion but this time, a lot more complicated. She knew the traveler does not belong here due to her astrology facts.

"(Y/N)?"  

(Y/N)'s ears perked up and looked up to see the familiar blonde hair and eyes with her floating companion. "Lumine!" She called out while running towards her, hugging her.