II.

(I think) I can draw, would you guys want to see what my version of (Y/N) is?

"And so "Nice to meet you" means "Nice to meet you""

(Y/N) nodded and smiled "Wow Teyvat's language is pretty nice! Hey, hey, hear me out. Is my sentence correct?"

They stopped walking, Paimon who didn't notice them kept on floating to the same direction they were heading. The two didn't bother to call her attention.

"Die"

Lumine's breath hitched as she stared at the yellow eyes of the other girl who kept a stoic face, it was a bit odd as she didn't teach her the word 'Die' but it was probably some mis pronunciation..

"How is it?" (Y/N)'s yellow eyes that were seemingly radiating off orange colored energy now returned to its original calm yellow color.

The blondie didn't know what to say so she looked away and chuckled while shrugging her shoulders.

"M-Maybe not say that to people..?" Lumine laughed nervously as she averted her eyes from the seemingly innocent yellow eyes of the other one.

The girl was confused but didn't bother asking it. It took them some time before arriving the Windrise where they can see a green figure looking bard standing below the gigantic tree with the statue of the seven just infront of it.

"Who is that..?" Asked (Y/N). She thought about the bard she met years ago as they have the same appearance just by looking at their back. "..Barbatos?"

Paimon looked at her for a second before looking back to the bard who has yet to notice them.

"Venti!" Lumine called out and waved at the bard who looked over his shoulder as he continued to play his lyre and secretly making it into what most people gifted by the gods, a vision.

"Oh! Traveler, pleasant seeing you here..." Venti's eyes trailed off and was met by the gorgeous gold hue of the new girl. "And this is..?"

(Y/N) was surprised to have heard that from him, his appearance mirrors the exact same bard as the one she met, the voice is also spot on.

Grumbling, she crossed her arms and pouted while looking at him, "If it isn't the Anemo Archon before me.." Lumine and Paimon looked at her in shock, no one ever told her Venti is Barbatos.

"..I'm sorry?" Venti asked a little nervous.

The yellow eyed girl went silent for a few minutes before looking away with a frown on her face. "Must've been the wrong person, last time I saw him he was with a red haired girl. I just assumed you were him.. Sorry."

Venti turned to look at Lumine who's still recovering from the shock, "So, uh, Traveler, what did your friend just say?" Venti asked while scratching his nape. Lumine snapped back to the reality and shook her head, "Err, it's nothing, she's just practicing Hilichurl's language.."