Welcome to LA

We start off in this story where we left off in the second movie.

Right now I'm quite sad that my daughter, Maya, went to college so I call her out of curiosity about how she's doing. "Hey, Maya! wondering how you're doing at UCLA?" she then replies to me with "Dad I kinda regret leaving you alone in Jersey, what if you came over and visited LA?" I sat there in silence for a minute wondering what to do and then realized something: "What if I were to get a job in LA as a mall cop?" Maya agrees with my plan and I go straight away to buy a plane ticket to LA. A day before LA, I head over to Burlington Mall to tell them that I'm going to LA for two weeks and that I was temporarily taking up a job in LA at the Hollywood & Highland Mall.

As I'm boarding the plane I wonder what is going to happen in this two-week chapter of my life with the wonders of LA now finding out things where my daughter lives. I was so nervous on the plane that I started building a segway model on Minecraft. As I arrived at LAX with my dream and my cardigan I hop into Maya's car and we headed over to her apartment to drop things off.

As I settle down in Maya's apartment. I hear the loud noises of LA, I ask her "How do you sleep with all of this noise?" she shrugs her shoulders and says, "you get used to it after a bit". I then realize that if I don't start getting ready soon I will be late for my first day at work.