Chapter 7

It's almost been 5 days since you came to Smiths Grove. You actually really like it here. You have a good understanding of everybody, though you haven't gotten to talk to all of them.

"So, who you talking to next?" Carrie asks leaning in. You grunt. "Y/N! Clearly it's only doing you good, you seem much happier!" She smiles. You nod, you really did like talking to the boys, they're all so interesting. Scanning the room you hear Tiff suggest, "I don't know about you, but I wanna talk to that Brahms guy." Tiffany bites her lip. "Ew! He's all hairy." Carrie scoffs. "He's a man- what do you expect?!" You face palm. "Come on doll, bring him over!" Carrie snorts. "Please don't, he's probably all smelly from the looks of him!" Tiffany tisks. "The smell of a man can be heavenly, especially when they don't wreak of plastic." She scrunches her nose and side eyes Chucky. Finally giving in, you get up, hopefully Tiff doesn't scare him off with her strong flirty presence. You tap him on the shoulder and he jumps. He turns his head and looks at you like a scared little boy. "H- hello." You wave and point to your table. "Come?" He asks. You nod and start walking back to Tiff and Carrie. "Oh my god you actually did it!" Carrie groans. Tiffany fiddles with her hair and straightens up.

Brahms stands at the end of your table looking at you. You point to the seat beside you and he slowly sits down. Immediately he was bombarded with Tiffany flirting with him... how subtle. He looks down at you with pleading eyes. You look around frantically trying to find something to distract her. You looked around the big room and just as you look backwards, Chucky was walking by with his tray, perfect timing. You stick your leg our and trip him and he makes the loudest noise you've ever heard before throwing food all over Tiff. "Chucky..." Tiffany growls. "Falling at my feet again I see." Chucky cackled. "Please! YOU'RE the one who was obsessed me with ME." Tiffany gasps and stands up and aggressively shoves the globs of mashed potatoes coating her chest. "WAS NOT!" From another table you can hear Stu yell. "BEAT HIS ASS TIFF!" Brahms whispers his goodbye to you and scurries back to his table. To sum up the incessant, Chucky has no problem hitting a girl, and Tiff has no problem hitting a child...sized man. The fight somehow took 4 guards to break it up, and Stu continuously war chanted in the background even when Chucky was being swung around like a hula hoop. You didn't see Tiff or Chucky for the rest of the lunch break, they got taken who knows where.

"Y/N that was awesome!" Stu shouts from his spot in the line. You shake your head, that went a lot farther than you thought it would, you knew they had issues with each other, but that wasn't what you had pictured. Sitting on your bed that night, you remembered what Billy and Stu were talking about. You wanted to tell Tiff and Carrie about it but you obviously couldn't, but you might just have to. They tell you anything and everything, you have to find out what it is, and you know EXACTLY who to go to.

When your group had free time that day you insisted on talking to Stu privately. "What?" Stu stares at you. "Are you trying to ask me out or something?" Stu laughs. You squint and put your hands on your hips. "I- what?!" He takes a step forward. "You know don't you?" You raise an eyebrow. "Okay- okay!" He leans in. "I did call Michael sexy... BUT I WAS KIDDING!" He points at you. "Who told you? It was Chucky wasn't it?!" He grabs you by the shoulders. "We were just talking about leaving him here while we escape! But he's to se- USEFUL for the group!" You blink. Are you kidding me... You shake your head and walk over to Billy as Stu worriedly follows behind you. "He told you didn't he?" You nod. "Okay here's the deal." Billy sits down on one the  couches and you follow, Stu sits on the floor, poor boy.