The beginning

Izuku's P.O.V

Right now is....one of those moments where you regret being around. Kacchan and I have been dateing for around 10 months, but....around the 3rd month he felt distant. That was the first red flag. I shook it off thinking that he was just thinking about being a hero. Right now is where I find out why he's distant. I walked in to the room bot expecting to be mer with Kacchan and Uraraka haveing sex. I didn't know what to say so I just left.

[Time Skip brought to you by Rolling Thunder]

It's been a week sense that day happend. Kacchan and I havent talked yet. I don't really want to talk to him though. I havent hung out with any of my friends in awhile because I would normally be with Kacchan. They renamed the "Dekusquad" to the "Urasquad" about a month after I started dateing Kacchan. I don't feel like I belong with them anymore. I feel....kinda broken. I want to talk this out with Iida and Todoroki but recently they have been sending me dirty looks. So, thinks have been tough. I started to go out really late at night to smoke cigarettes at the park or just to be out of the dorms. No one has found out yet I dont think.

[Time Skip]

I woke up at 10 at night after falling asleep at 6. I decided to go out for a smoke. Walking down the stairs I hear voices. I try to be hidden and open the door, shutting it quickly. I look in the window and see they never moved. Good. Sero, Mina, and Denki were sitting in the common room. Leaveing the window I grab my hidden skate borad and skate to the park, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and my favorite lighter.

 Leaveing the window I grab my hidden skate borad and skate to the park, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and my favorite lighter

I had found the plain pink litter at the drugstore and put the stickers on it to make it mine. I light my cigarette as I skate. After a bit of smoking and skating I felt like I was being followed.

"I can tell your following me. You can come out now." I yelled behind me. Sero, Mina, and Denki all came out of the bush behind me.

"What do you guys want?" I asked. They looked at me like I was crazy. I grabbed the bug of my cigarette out of my mouth and smashed it on the ground, kicking up my skateboard and putting it under my arm.

"Whoa. Cool skateboard dude!" Denki said. I pulled it out more so they could all look at it.

 I pulled it out more so they could all look at it

"I painted it myself." I say. Their eyes widen.

"THATS SO COOL MIDORI!!" Mina exclaimed. I say thanks and ask them again what they are doing here. "We saw you leave the dorms and we were wondering what you where doing. Sorry" Mina said while looking down.

"Don't say sorry. You where curious. That's ok." I responded. I pull out my pack of cigarettes and grab one out for me and put it in my mouth, letting it hand on my lips for a second. "Any of you smoke? Want one?" I ask. Sero and Denki both grab. Mina brings out her vape. I pull out my favorite lighter again and light the cigarettes.

"Do you guys skate?" I ask. Sero nods. "Cool, show me what you got." I say. He grabs my board and starts to do tricks. He tied to do an ollie of the curb, failing to do so and stumbles over into my arms. He blushes and I smirk at him. I show him how to do an ollie off the cord and help him do it. After about 3 hours of smokeing, talking and skating, we all make our way back to the dorms. I tell them goodnight.

"Wait." Sero and Mina started at the same time, "We should hang out more." Sero finishes.

"Sure." I say. "Wanna meet here at 11 pm? Go skating together?" I ask. He nods. "Okay. Goodnight or...morning I guess." I giggle. He waves at me and I wave at the others as we all get to our dorms.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□■■■□□□□□□□□□□

696 words.
I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry if this part is short. Thanks for reading.
🍡  🎀  𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈  🎀  🍡