chapter 9

Y/N POV:

."five what are you-" i was cut off by his lips on mine. he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "i'm sorry.." he said kissing me again. "for what?" i asked pulling away. "i don't know.. you tell me." he said putting his hands at my waist. "i don't know either.." i said wrapping my arms around his neck. "i wasn't mad at you... i was just mad in the moment i guess." i told him kissing his cheek. "good.." he said pulling me into a hug. he put his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder and sighed. "what's wrong?" i asked as i started to play with his hair. "nothing.." he said melting into the hug. "no. what's wrong." i asked pulling away from the hug. "i'm just tired that's all.." he told me hugging me again. "so then why don't we go to sleep?"

i asked him playing with his hair again. "because we have shit to do princess..." he told me pulling away from the hug, putting his hands at my waist before pulling me in for yet another kiss.

"lay down.." i told him walking closer so hat he'd walk to his bed. "no." he told me sternly. "yes.... you need to sleep." soon enough my plan worked and he hit his bed. i pushed him down and got on top of him. "bedtime.." i whispered in his ear before cuddling onto his chest. "cant we just stay up for a little bit longer?" he whined tracing his finger along the collar on my shirt. "no. you need to sleep. and besides i could use a few extra hours." i said cuddling into his chest. suddenly he flipped over so he was hovering over me. "can those few extra hours wait?" he asked me with puppy dog eyes. "fine.." i groaned rolling my eyes before getting up and closing the door. i walked back over to his bed and pushed him down so he was laying on his back and then i got on top of him and basically straddled him.

(SMUT)

"i'd like to see where this is going.." he said in a husky voice putting his hands on my thighs biting his lip. "me too.." i told him as i leaned down and kissed him. i kissed him a few more times before we started to full on make out. "wait." he said pulling away. i looked at him confused. "we should probably lock the door." he said smirking. i groaned and got off of him again walking over to the door locking it before going back over to him and getting on top of him again. "better?" i asked him leaning down again. "much.." he whispered before kissing me again. i took off my blazer as he sat up to take his off not breaking the kiss. i put my hands on the sides of his neck teasingly touching the hickeys i gave him. he groaned slightly in the kiss which made me smile. his hands went up my thighs and up to my shirt.

he started unbuttoning my shirt as i started to kiss his neck unbuttoning his as well. i got his off faster than he could mine since i was leaning my body against his. with each button i unbuttoned i left a kiss. he stopped unbuttoning my shirt as he realized he couldn't really do it since i kept going down, further away from his hands. i sat up so he could fully take his shirt off and i admired his body once again. it was too hot. "never gets old." he said biting his lip, which snapped me out of my thoughts. he chuckled and started unbuttoning my shirt again. when he was finished i quickly took it off and kissed his lips again. my hand went down his chest and to his pants and i started palming him. he broke the kiss and leaned his head back, he growled deeply trying not to make to much noise. this just turned me on even more.

i bit my lip chuckling a little as i went back to kissing his neck which made his breathing hitch. i chuckled once again making him groan slightly. i continued to kiss his neck as my hands went to his belt and unbuckled it.

i pulled his belt off as he flipped us over. stopping me from what i was doing and kissing my neck. he purposely kissed the hickeys he left which made me moan. he put his hand over my mouth and continued. his mouth went down to my chest and kissed what was exposed to him. "five." i said breathlessly looking down at him. he looked back at me. "what?" he asked breathing heavily. "if you want you can take it off.." i told him.