Chapter 2

<Your POV>

I am laying on my stomach peeking at the training arena down the hill seeing a man I know as Gobber opening the arena gate with six children, two girls and four boys following behind him. Out of the six children, I saw that it was Hiccup.

Y/N : What is he doing there? I thought he would never come here since I have never seen him around whenever they're training....

I can't hear what they were saying since I am on the top of the hill. I come to look only to learn some defence skills and to find anything I can find from the dragon they use to train. So, I'm here only to observe.

<Hiccup POV>

As Gobber open the gate to the arena, everyone went in lead by Astrid followed by Snotlout, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Fishlegs and lastly, me and Gobber.

Gobber : Welcome to dragon training!

Astrid : No turning back.

Tuff : I hope I get some serious burns.

Ruff : I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or back.

Astrid : Yeah. It's only fun if you get a scar out of it.

Hiccup : Yeah, no kidding right? Pain. Love it....

I said without enthusiasm making them all to turn towards me. They were all looking at me surprise. I guess they never expected for me to be here.

Tuff : Oh great. Who let him in?

Gobber : Let's get started! The recruit who does best will win the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village.

Snotlout : Hiccup already killed a Night Fury. So, does that disqualify him or....

Everyone than laugh at what Snotlout said to me and turn to the middle of the arena. Gobber then came behind me putting his arm around my shoulders as he guides me to stand beside Fishlegs while he went to stand beside a gate-like door which for sure held a dragon behind it.

Tuff : Can I transfer to the class with the cool Vikings?

Gobber : Don't worry. You're small and weak.... That'll make you less of a target. They'll see you as sick or insane and go after the more Viking-like teens instead. Behind this door are just a few of the many species you will learn to fight! The Deadly Nadder!

Gobber said as he walks in front of each door containing the dragon and name it all while Fishlegs mumble out information of each dragons.

Fishlegs : Speed 8, armor 16.

Gobber : The Hideous Zippleback.

Fishlegs : Plus 11 stealth, times 2.

Gobber : The Monstrous Nightmare.

Fishlegs : Firepower 15.

Gobber : The Terrible Terror.

Fishlegs : Attack 8, venom 12.

Gobber : Can you stop that?! And the Gronckle.

Gobber finally shout out as he can't stand Fishlegs mumbling after him.

Fishlegs : Jaw strength 8.

Fishlegs whisper quietly to me afraid that Gobber would yell at him again. Snotlout then walk to the front.

Snotlout : Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Aren't you gonna teach us first?

Gobber : I believe in learning on the job.