KITH

-------♡-------

⚠️ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ, sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⚠️

CHAPTER EIGHT - KITH

[Y/N] POV

"My mom likes you." You said making your way to your room with a small smile, Eren right behind you looking at your hallway.

From the Corner of your eyes you would occasionally catch him glancing at family photos on your hallways.

"You sure, he said a little scared, she's scary" he said giving a baby picture of you one last look then focusing on your figure.

"Yes I'm sure dumbass and close the door behind you." You said taking a seat on your soft queen size bed, "what do you wanna do now Ear On."

Looking at your room he noticed it fit your personality really well. Your room smelling like vanilla and strawberries. Photos of your friends and family hanging from your Dresser mirror. Your [f/c] walls giving it a colorful look. He liked it.

Done snooping around your room he started making his way towards you. "Well we can-"

"We're not gonna fuck Eren." You said crossing your arms over your chest. "My mom is downstairs, that's a death wish."

"Well as long as she doesn't hear she won't know." He said now sitting next to you thighs touching.

"Hu-"

Turning your head toward him, he shut you up with a kiss before you could even finish your sentence. In shock, almost immediately you kissed him back. You could tell there was no lust, but love and affection. His slow pace easily telling you he wanted to go at your pace not his.

"Mmm"

Pulling you closer to him by your hips you felt his tongue run against your bottom lip asking for permission. You denied him and kept your sealed just to tease him bit.

With You denying him he took this as a challenge, a test you can call it. And to pass this test he'll play dirty if he has to.

He Pulled away from the kiss "come on now princess," Eren said catching his breathe. "No need to get bold, especially when I can put you in your place."

He Leaned back into another round of kissing only being more rougher then the first round. You felt his little nips and tugs trying to ease you in. But you knew not to, because at the end of the day it's a game of temptation, and mama didn't raise no bitch.

Pulling you closer to straddle him, his hands massaging you, rubbing up and down against your warm body gave you tingles and made you feel warm and hazy. Gripping at your boobs, thighs, waist, hips whatever was in his reach.

This one kiss slowly started easing into a make out session. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands went to your waist slowly slithering down to your ass.

His hands now resting on your ass giving it a quick squeeze. As he felt you tense up against him, he used this as an advantage, shoving is tongue in your mouth exploring your wet cavern.

Both of your tongues now fighting for dominance. Doing there little dancie dance. His skilled tongue against yours. It wasn't long before you knew it Eren won.

"Ofc he did with his skillful ass."

"Eren," you whispered against his now swollen lips. Your hands ruining his man bun while pulling on his brown locks leaving it in a messy state. His hair felt soft and silky while smelling like fresh, pine trees and the salty, blue ocean.

"What," he said trailing kisses down your jawline to your neck. Eren attacking your neck with kisses you let out a little moans. Eren kissing one spot on your neck you accidentally let out a loud ass moan which led him to abusing it. Finding out what your sweet spot was making sure to remember for next time.

You felt his bites, which did hurt and sting a bit, as he littered your neck in dark bruises. Making sure to go back And lick where he bit you making sure you weren't in enough pain where it caused discomfort.

"Beautiful," Eren said looking at the fresh hickeys on your neck. He admired his art work . Now confident that no man is gonna look at you the way he does.

"YALL BETTER BE SLEEP WHEN I COME UP THERE"

"WE ARE MA"

"IF YOU ARE THEN WHY YOU TALKING BACK TO ME"

---------♡---------
not edited

Update : I revised it 😍😍 feeling like my writing is getting better little by little. Definitely don't know how to write smut