BESTFRIEND SHOW THEM YOUR MOVES

Can y'all guess who said what? 😏

—————————♡————————-

CHAPTER 17 - BEST FRIEND SHOW THEM YOUR MOVES

[NARRATOR /Y/N POV]

  WAKING you up from your nap was screaming and yelling coming from Eren's living room. You looked to the left, thanking god your phone was on his nightstand.

You checked the time, THURSDAY 4 : 15 PM.

'God damn, I slept for that long.'

"NOOOOO, JEAN YOU FUCKING BITCH."

"Who the fuck is that?" You said with curiosity. You slipped out of Eren's bed, leaving the warmth and comfort behind as you went to investigate the loud yelling. The cold, wood floors greeting you with coldness as your feet made contact.

You slowly take baby steps towards the cracked door, while grasping onto whatever was in your reach to help stabilize yourself. That nap really did help as you felt better, but you still couldn't walk without wanting to just lay on the floor and think about what went wrong.

'The problem is either his big ass room or me'

"EREN!" You yelled for him, hoping he could hear you. You couldn't walk anymore like this. You only made it halfway in the room, and 5 minutes have passed. You would be 81 by the time you reached his door.

'Gary moves faster than me. And that bitch a snail.'

"HEY, baby!" Eren said sliding towards you out of breath. He ran out of his own living room just to avoid the questions his friends would throw at him. But to impress you he used his socks to slide once he reached his door. Making him look like MJ.

'That was unnecessary.'

You made grabbing hands at him. "I don't feel like walking like I need a cane." You said. He scooped you up by your thighs and held onto your lower back and butt for support, while you wrapped your arms and legs around his neck and waist.

"And who was that in the living room?" You asked as he carried you like a koala to the living room. Whoever it was you could tell was immature and didn't know how to shut up when you have someone sleeping in another room.