bye bye (Not edited)

My phone called. I groaned and search for it. When I found it I grunted a hello.

“HI, I’m getting married” I groaned. Who was this crazy pearson?

“I would be ecstatic if I actually knew who the fuck you are” I growled in to the phone. The person laugh.

“Still not a morning bird I see. It Jenny” She laugh. I shoot up in a sitting position.

“OH MY GOD! Who is he? When did you meet? How long have you been seeing him? How did he propose? Was it romantic? How did he do it?” I rambled. Damon groaned and put the pillow over his head while mumbling something. The only thing I could hear was shut up and sexy. Don’t see how he could have sat that together…

“I meet him at a pub. We began to talk and it was love at first sight” She said in a dreamy voice.

“When Is the weeding?” I asked her while jumping at the bed.

“Tomorrowandiwaswonderingifyoucouldsinginit?” She said fast.

“HUH?” I asked confused

“Tomorrow and I was wondering if you could sing in it” She said a little calmer. I whined and sank down on my knees.

“I would love to. I’ll go home and pack. Do you order some tickets?”

“Yeah shore…what you mean go home” She asked. I could feel that she was smirking.

“Oh, you know… sleep in another house and drive home… That’s what you do” I said in a “duh” voice.

“You are so explaining when you come here.” She began to giggle and I heard someone chuckle.

“OH NO, I’M SO NOT DOING TELEPHONE SEX” I said and hung up. I smiled. Jenny was getting married. YEAH, YOU GO JENNY.

“Who was that?” Damon asked. I decided to tease him.

“She’s my old girlfriend” I sighted. ”She is getting married…” I said while looking at the floor and then up at him

“WHAT?” He said while shooting up in a sitting position. I cracked up. HIS FACE!!!!! It was like….. FUNNY!!!!!!!

“YOUR FACE” I screamed while laughing like crazy.

“YOU are GAY?” (Authors note: NO OFFENCE!!! REALLY I couldn’t care much if u were straight, gay, bee or anything) He yelled. This made me laugh even harder.

“NOOOOO, then I wouldn’t be here now would I?” I said while calming down and smirk at him. He relaxed and looked at me.

“I’m so going to get you for that” He said while nodding his head. I smirked while crawling up at him.

“Are you? “ I asked while tilting my head. I sat on his lap while drawing patterns on his chest. I looked him deep in the eyes and he gulped. He shook his head.

I smiled and jumped down of the bed. I walked to his dresser and took a shirt from it. I looked for a short when I found it. A picture of me? Elena?

Under the picture it said Katherine 1864. I looked at it. It was like seeing me. I turned around slowly. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING? That I could replace her because I looked just like her? OH MY GOD, Stefan and Elena toooo?

“THIS IS KATHERINE?” I yelled. His head shoot up. He looked at me wide eyed.

“You used me? BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE HER?” I yelled. I stomped over to the door and walked out in just my underwear. He was in front of me in an instant. I glared at him.

“Just let me explain” he said. I huffed and walked by him.

“I’m leaving. Hope you get your preaches Katherine out of the tomb” I growled to him. How could he? I sighted and walked out. Happy it was like five in the morning so no one saw me.

I drove home and began to pack. I had packed everything and carried it down stairs.

“Where are you going?” Elena asked from behind me. I turned around and smiled slightly.

“Jenny is getting married and I’m going to stay there for a while. Don’t tell Damon OK? I just can’t…handle him right now” I said while tears threaten to spill for both of us.

“Tell Jer that I’m visiting some friends” I said. She nodded and gave me a hug.

“Caroline is going to be soo pissed for you isn’t at the Halloween party on Friday” She said while giggling. I smiled at her.

“Good bye” I said while stroking her hair behind her ear.

“Good bye, sis” she said while smiling sad at me. I grabbed my things and walked to my car.

I drove to the airport and checked in and boarded the flight

GOOD BY MYSTIC FALLS, HELLO NEW YORK!!!!