Missing this

Stefan watched the two girl and then shifted his gaze over at his brother. His fists clenched along with his jaw and he barely could get the words out through his greeted theets.  “Elena, Eirin. I didn’t know you were coming over” he grumbled, never leaving his eyes from Damon’s.

Maybe a unicorn stuffed his ass up…maybe Matt had to practice and the first dude he saw was Stefan?! You freeing go Matty…Have to remember to thank that fine unicorn when I see him next time…

I giggled a little and pressed my lips together, trying to be serious in the time of speaking. And man…let me tell you , it’s on mayor task at hand.

 “Yeah, we know. I said we should call bitt…” Elena started, but was stopped mid- sentence by Damon.

JACK ASS! AGAIN!!!!!! Who the hell does he think he freaking is? Monkey man on crack?

“Oh, don’t be silly” He said in his oh so innocent voice. For me is sounded more like a model who just found out she was a smashed up ass face. It was like he wanted me to gag on his floor  “they are welcome any time. Aren’t they Stefan?” he said while smirking at his brother and I could see that little ugly ass evil mixing in his eyes.  

Stefan just kept glaring, and if I must say, It was one hell of a reason.

Damon then turned to me, his eyes running quikly up and down my body, before they landed on my face. “I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies” he leaned against me as if to tell me a secret “but I have to warn you… he wasn’t always such a looker” He said in an almost mocking way. I couldn’t help but smile slightly. Elena even laughs.

“Thanks for stopping bye, Elena, Eirin. It was nice to see you two” Stefan finally spoke up and I placed my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes, my lips twitching in to a wicked smirk.

“Oh I think I know what’s wrong with you. You forgot to take you happy pills today” I said smirking at my own statement. Damon laughed and clapped a hand on my shoulder. I squinted my eyes and walked over my my sister while giving him the bird.

“Elena, we should go. We don’t want to forget my happy pills, remember Travis’ party?” I said while looking at her, my eyes holdig the teasing glint they always seem to have. She got a look of horror over her face and nodded almost franticly.

On that party I had been mad at Julie, because she had red paint on her nails. I had beaten her and she had to go to the hospital. Nothing mayor, just some bruises and scratches…but still…

“Eh, Yeah, we should go. Eirin come on!” Elena said to me and almost yanked my hand and started to walk out of this old mockery.

“Ohhhh…Stefy boy…you can move your ugly stuffed ass out of the 18’th century, so we can go home and to our dinner?” I almost yelled at the dude that was in the way of me and my free dome of this lunatic house.

He looked at me with shock and then turned slightly making just enough room for us so we could walk by. I almost felt sorry for Elena. Almost! Don’t get my wrong…I love my sister and all…but I love to make her feel uncomfortable and just plain out mock her…it’s my duty as a sister and twin.

I was walking to the door and had one hand on the opening thingy, when someone grabbed my other hand. I looked down to the hand and up on the owner, Damon..the hand kisse. He KISSED my HAND? I mean REALLY?

“I said move out, not even longer in” I said then pulled my hand out of his grasp whit a little snort. JACK ASS, like really? HELL yeah!

Elena followed me, after he also had kissed her hand. Now I had to wash my hand a hundred times, before I can go to sleep. I groaned, why is this happening to ME? Always ME?