RED 33

Nagising si Red na may mabigat na nakadagan sa kanya. It was Troy. He was fast asleep. Napasapo siya. She was still hungover from last night. Well, technically, it was already morning when that happened... many times.

Nag-init ang pisngi niya. She decided to just get up and let him sleep some more. Siguro naman ay may pagkain nang inihanda si manang. Mukhang tanghali na rin naman.

She carefully lifted his arm off of her, but he stirred and put it right back.

"Gutom na gutom na talaga ako," pabulong niyang sabi. Saka siya napabuntong-hininga. Should she force him to wake up o maghihintay na lamang siya?

"Eat me."

Napakunot ang noo niya saka bumaling dito. He turned to her and smiled. Napatawa naman siya.

"Sira!" She slapped his arm as he drew her closer. "You're dessert. What I need is breakfast."

"Omelette?"

"No! Huwag mo ngang mabanggit-banggit sa 'kin 'yang omelette na yan."

Troy laughed. "Nagseselos ka?"

Pinilit niyang bumangon, but he quickly got up. Idinagan nito sa kanya ang buong katawan nito. He put her hands above her head so she won't be able to struggle.

"Troy!"

"I can't forget about last night."

That statement made her blush, but she didn't look away, no matter how uncomfortable it was getting. Gano'n nga siguro kapag gusto mo ang isang tao. They made you feel conscious about everything, kahit sa kaliit-liitang bagay. She doesn't want to lose that. Yung pagkailang. Because that's what sets Troy apart from other men.

"Ano? Gusto mo na naman?"

He gave her a boyish grin. "I wasn't talking about that, but okay. If you insist."

"Ano ba kasi yung sinasabi mo?"

Tinitigan siya nitong mabuti. Lalong uminit ang paligid niya. Parang matutunaw sya any minute.

"Troy, I think I'm in love with you too," he quoted. "But after last night, do you still just think that you're in love with me? Was it all in your head?"

"You know what I mean."

"I pay attention to your usage of words, Red. And I want us to be clear. When I said that I love you, I mean that I don't just think that I do. I feel like I do. I mean it with all my heart. Kayo kasing mga babae, minsan isang sentence, isang daan ang meaning."

"So gusto mo ng assurance?"

"I just want to know if you're as crazy as I am."

She smiled. "I am."

--

Kung magtatanong si Vico, sasabihin nya kaya? She shares things with Vico. Yung mga kagagahan nya, alam nito. He was like her human diary. But looking at Troy's sculpted body, she was having second thoughts. Would she be willing to share him with Vico? Not literally, of course. Just the thoughts of him.

Parang hindi niya kaya. She hates the idea of other women—and/or men—fantasizing  him.

"Gusto mo ng kape?" tanong niya rito, to distract herself. One minute more of staring and she will likely drool.

"Bakit? Magpapatimpla ka?"

Tumango siya.

"So ganito pala ang magiging eksena natin tuwing umaga? I thought it would be the other way around."