"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚. 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧."

"𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚."

It was lunch time and Ava was starving she forgot to have breakfast so she felt so faint where she was so hungry. Missy and her walked to the canteen to line up to get some food, luckily Mrs Paracha served us.

"Do I get free stuff Mrs Paracha." Missy smiled.
"Does this look like bloody charity shop."
"Oh cmon Mrs Paracha." Ava smiled at her.
"Take an apple girls."Mrs Paracha said to them both.

Ava and Missy took their apples and walked of to the sixth form hub where Nasreen walked of too.

"Seriously what's so good about in here." Missy said.
"I mean you've got a vending machine."She laughed.

Missy sat down on one of the seats as Cory Wilson slipped his arm around her and made small talk.

"Missy Booth, good to see you in uniform." He said.
"Got a thing for it, you'd be so lucky."Missy smiled.

"Nas drop the slut." Alya laughed at Missy.
"Your such a rude bitch." Ava slapped her.
————————————————

Missy pulled Ava out of the sixth form hub before she got in any more fights, she's already been in 2 this past week. As they were walking down the halls they bumped into Jordan and Riz sitting on the window looking at something on their phones.

"Heyy, what you guys looking at." Ava smiled.
"Just some funny video bubs." Jordan hugged her.
"Probably some weird boy stuff." Lexi said.
"Oh didn't see you there." Riz smiled at his girlfriend.
"It's my secret talent, alright Missy?" She said.
"Yeah, i'm gonna go ta!" She smiled.

The two couples laughed and joked for the rest of the day not realising they bunked final period. The hometime bell rang and the four made their way to the courtyard. Jordan put his arm round Ava and offered to walk her home, she walked home with Jordan as they talked about their day the whole way home, as they got to Ava's house she kissed him goodbye before he held onto her waist and said something to her.

"Promise me you love me." Jordan said.
"I promise silly." Ava smiled.

Jordan and Ava had their own little saying that they would say randomly sometimes.

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚." Jordan said.
"𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧." Ava said before she kissed him.

authors note- bye this chapter is so bad- sorry it's so short guys! post chapter soon!!