"𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖̃𝙚"

(this takes place 2 weeks later)

"𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠."

Ava was sitting at her vanity curling her hair whilst Jordan was looking around her room.They we're going on a date night with Lexi and Riz to a new restaurant that opened up in the town. Jordan came round behind Ava and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She kissed his cheek and smiled at him. Ava got her phone out and took a picture of them to post on instagram.

@avasmith:my whole world in one 🖤2000 likes 40 comments@jordanwilson: i love you so much x^@avasmith: i love you millions x@lexiwilson

2000 likes 40 comments
@jordanwilson: i love you so much x
^@avasmith: i love you millions x
@lexiwilson.xx:cuties x
@riznawaz: my favs x
tap to load more comments

xx:cuties x@riznawaz: my favs xtap to load more comments

@lexiwilson.xx:my yellow 💛
300 likes 5 comments
@riznawaz: my baby girl x
^@lexiwilson.xx: i love you man x
@avawilson: cuties x
tap to load more comments.

Ava and Jordan got into Riz's personal uber which took them to the restaurant that they planned to go to. Ava sat next to Jordan in the back and Lexi and Riz sat next to Lexi in the front. Ava laid her head on Jordan's shoulder whilst he played with her hair.
"We're here." Lexi said excitedly.
Ava and Jordan followed Riz and Lexi into the restaurant and they all sat down at the reserved table Riz booked for them. It was quite empty as it just opened up that very night. Jordan kept starting at Ava in awe, all he could think about was how lucky he was. The two couples finished eating and made their way out back to the car. Ava's mum was working a night shift so she decided they could all come back to hers. They all got out of the car and followed Ava into her house, her mum was secretly an alcoholic so there was vodka bottles everywhere. They all put a film on and started to drink away. Ava curled up onto Jordan whilst Riz and Lexi were getting drunk together. It didn't take long for all 4 of them to go completely nuts. Lexi and Riz started to makeout off of how drunk they were and Jordan started to kiss Ava's neck. The alcohol started to wear of and they all started to get tired. Jordan carried Ava up to her room and tucked her into bed and cuddled up to her, Riz and Lexi cuddled and fell asleep on the sofa as they were both still drunk and dizzy to even attempt to walk up the stairs.

Jordan was scrolling through his phone at the photos he took tonight, he looked at Ava and smiled back at his phone and looked at all the photos they've ever took together. How did he get so lucky.

(below are the posts riz and jordan post🖤)

@jordanwilson: certified bæ 🖤x4000 likes 250 comments @missyboothoffical: look at you two♥️^@jordanwilson: thank you missy x@avasmith: my one in a million x^@jordanwilson: i love you x@riznawaz: photo credits: me ;)^@jordanwilson: yh yh ;)@lexiwi...

4000 likes 250 comments
@missyboothoffical: look at you two♥️
^@jordanwilson: thank you missy x
@avasmith: my one in a million x
^@jordanwilson: i love you x
@riznawaz: photo credits: me ;)
^@jordanwilson: yh yh ;)
@lexiwilson.xx:watch where your hands are x
@cory.wilson: too cute
tap to load more comments

@riznawaz: the swaggiest🖤3000 likes 200 comments

3000 likes 200 comments.
@avawilson: ⏳⏳⏳(lexi)
^@riznawaz: i get to see that ;)
@jordanwilson: when did u take this tf
^@riznawaz: ava's bathroom ;)
@lexiwilson.xx: the swaggiest 🖤
tap to load more comments

Ava rolled over in her bed to see Jordan fast asleep, she rubbed her fingers across his cheek before cuddling into his chest. She muttered a few words to him before drifting off into a good slumber.

"𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣."

authors note- sorry this chapter is so short i hate this lols, new chapter soon x