"𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢."

"𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢.."

Lexi stopped dead in her tracks to look at her friend who just confessed she liked her little brother. Ava looked back at her and the pair started laughing at what Ava just came out with.
"You like my brother?" Lexi smiled at her.
"Isn't it obvious?" Ava laughed back at her friend.
"Yeah, it's really obvious. I had Cory asking."
Ava shook her head and started laughing before they linked arms and arrived at the school reception area. The two walked in before being greeted with a not so happy Miss Kean.

"Where have you two been?" Miss Kean said.
"Sorry Miss, it's my fault i woke up late." Ava said.
"Alright well get to class ur lucky." Miss Kean said.
The two said their goodbyes before walking off to their separate classes. Ava was walking to her form room as their was 5 minutes left till lunch.

"Ava Smith. Your late." Jordan smiled at her.
"Look at you being on time."Ava smiled back.
Jordan smiled at her before putting his arm round her shoulder and walking her to the canteen where everybody now was. She could've sworn form lasted for another 5 minutes. She shrugged it off and followed him.
"I have to see Mr Bell, see you later." Jordan said.
"See ya J." Ava said as she walked into the canteen.
Ava was making her way to Missy and Nas when she overheard Miss Kean's daughter talking shit about her. She stopped and listened in to see what Chloe was saying about her.

"Ava's  not hard. She's honesty a slut." She laughed.
"I mean she thinks because Jordan likes-" She said.
Ava's face went bright red as she stormed over to Missy and Nas. She sat down next to Missy and slammed her head on the table.
"Ava? You alright darling?"Missy said to her.
"Little bitchy Chloe talking about me." Ava said.
"Never liked her. Cmon we can give it to her."
Nas didn't even bother trying to stop Missy and Ava she knew she wouldn't be able to they were all ready following them outside.

"Oi, gut sank to say about me have ya." Ava said.
"Oh Ava, please just shut up." Chloe laughed.
"Do you think your some special girl?" Ava said.
Cory, Jordan, Riz and Naveed all came out the other door as everybody was forming a huge circle around the two groups, as Ava and Chloe were arguing.
"What's Ava doing?" Jordan said.
"Their scrapping." Cory smiled at his little brother.
Jordan looked at Ava with fear in his eyes.

"You think because Miss Kean is your mum."
"Your mums a stripper, that's why she's not-"

Ava launched herself at Chloe, grabbing her hair and pulling her to the ground, she kept punching her and kicking her in the belly till Chloe was on the ground begging her to stop. She kicked her in the belly and punched her in the face repeatedly as everybody was chanting for Ava to carry on.
"Fight, Fight, Fight." Everybody chanted at the two.

Chloe tried to get up but Ava kicked her back to the ground, pulling her around the floor by her hair until Miss Kean rushed out the doors to see what was happening. Her daughter on the floor with 2 black eyes and her hair a wreck as Ava was beating her up.

"Ava get off her! Ava!" Miss Kean shouted at her.
"No! You don't know what she said." Ava said.
"I don't care get off her." Miss Kean grabbed her.
Ava kicked her in the face a final time before letting go, Chloe looked at her and let out a laugh. Ava swung round and punched her one final time.

"Ava Smith that's my daughter!" Miss Kean cried.
"Your daughters a bitch."  Ava shouted.
"I know, Ava calm down." Miss Kean said.
Miss Kean stroked Ava's arm in comfort as everybody was being told by Mr Bell to get to class, Mr Bell also rushed out with Miss Kean.

"Send them home Miss Kean." Mr Bell said.
"Sir can I go home please." Ava cried.
"Go home, get a good sleep." Mr Bell said.
Ava rushed out the gates noticing year 11 and sixth form rushing out the doors to the gates laughing and smiling. Missy and Nas ran to catch up with Ava.

"Ava, we need to take your mind of it." Nas said.
"Yeah, i'd appreciate that." Ava smiled at the two.
"Okay so, your 16 in what 2 days?" Missy smiled.
"I see where this is going and I like it." Ava said.
The three looked at each other before running to their street. They all rushed into Ava's home finding her mum watching the television.

"Oh what a lovely suprise!" Ava's mum said.
"Hey mum, can we ask you something." Nas said.
"Of course you can, your all like my daughters."
"So as Ava is sixteen in 2 days." Missy smiled.
Ava's mum smiled at the three at the mention of Ava's birthday, her mum was waiting for them to ask for a party as that's all her mum wanted them to do.

"Can we throw a party mum." Ava smiled.
"Of course you can." Ava's mum smiled at the three.
"Thanks Mrs Smith!" Nas smiled.
The three girls ran upstairs to Ava's room to start planning the party. They decided to invite all their friends and all of year 11. except Chloe of course.

"Cory Wilson. Riz Nawaz."
"Them two  would bring it to life." Nas said.
"Fine invite them." Ava laughed at the pair.
The two hugged Ava and started looking at more people to invite.Ava wanted to invite Jordan.

"I know who you wanna invite." Missy smiled.

"𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢."

authors note- sorry this chapter took so long i lost motivation. new chapter soon'