A Plan and a Miracle

CHAPTER 11

Lok'amir's POV

Having beensurprised and not in the good way by Dart's entrance with the DarkTome that he had brought back. From his little outing to cool hishead and inspection of the place where Drake was held. Not to mentionreceiving orders that I didn't like in the slightest bit to researchthat infernal tome which could turn out to be a very dangerous thingto do. Looking over at Angelo to see the worried look in his eyes andconcern which could only mean one thing. Yes I figured out that hewas supposed to be my mate as weird as it seems though I would notlet on that I knew at this point. Mainly because I figured it outwhen he asked about the draconic mating rituals. But now was not thetime to be thinking of mating especially a mating between two totallydifferent species that has never been heard of before. At least notto my knowledge though maybe if I asked the Chrono dragon whom hasbeen around since the dawn of time. But that is a risky endeavor inits self because the Chrono dragon the highest of all the dragonlords did not like to be bothered with trivial things. At least notthat often unless it might have something to do with the way fate anddestiny of specific people or beings played out. Which might just bethe case in our situation due to the fact that we were alreadyinvolved in a war that would decide not only the mortal realms fatebut also that of the Astral Plane or spirit realms.

Breakingaway from my thoughts I turned to look at the dark tome. That now seton the small dining table in the hotel room we were in that wasreally more like a small apartment. Thinking about the safest routeto take with this thing in order to research it safely and notendanger anyone. Turning back to my thoughts on the Chrono DragonLord of time its self and knew everything about everything andanything ever created since the dawn of time. Which was the start ofan ingenious plan that involved some risk as the route to see theLord of Time was fraught with peril as we all knew that he did notlike being bothered without good reason. Thus the path he put beforeeveryone that sought his council was a test of merit.

Nowturning to everyone in the room I started to broach my plan to Angeloand Dart. "Hey guys why don't we just take this thing to theChrono Dragon and ask him what course of action to take. Plus I haveone other question that I would like to ask of him anyways." Dartthen raised his eyebrow in surprise responding candidly. "Now whydidn't I think of that its a highly plausible course of action andmay just give us the upper hand in the beginning of this god forsakenwar."

Angelo's Pov

Listening to themall discuss what we were going to do about this dark tome I wasfeeling the evil radiating off the damned thing. Which was making mevery uneasy then I heard my sweet Lok speak up announcing what shehad on her mind. But all I could think about was how beautiful shewas in her human form let alone her dragon form which had me almostdrooling. The next thing I know is that I was being shaken byLok'amir and Dart asking if I was ok. So I simply nodded and toldthem that I was going for a shower cause I needed to clear my head. Ithen stood up and started for the bathroom stripping as I went havingbeen in a pack my whole life I did not feel ashamed to show my nakedbody in front of others. Then I felt it my sweet Lok's stare at myback raking my magnificently built body that was toned to perfectionfrom all the running I did with the pack. I was 6'2 with deep blackhair and deep ice blue eyes my chest was that of a six pack or morenot to mention I was very lean for my size.
So I turn around toher about to ask if she liked what she saw in front of her only tocatch her turn around quickly blushing. Which only made me smile andthink that she knew that we were mates too which must have been whatthe question was about that she had for the great Chrono Dragon.Silently I padded completely naked to the bathroom closing the doorbehind me turning the faucets on allowing the water to heat up. WhileI grabbed a fluffy towel and washcloth laying them on the counter nowstepping into the shower stall letting the hot water cascade off myaching muscles. Just letting the steaming hot water poor over my headand body letting loose of the stress from the last several days.