Twenty chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

ALANN:"I'm in love with you."

At that moment, the whole world disappeared for me. Time seemed to stop and wait for us. Only we were there, in silence and darkness. Nothing looked like reality, but just like a fleeting and beautiful dream. What if I sleep? What if he doesn't say that?

ALANN: "Victorio ..."

He moved his warm hand to my cheek and stroked it.

ALANN: "Don't tell me you have no feelings for me. I won't believe it."

I don't answer him, but I lean towards him and kiss him.

I was terribly nervous. I don't even know why, but I was scared. What if everything ends badly in the end? What if he gets bored when he finds out I love him?

No. I can't think like that. We just started, and I'm already imagining the end.

ME: "I love you"

I lean my forehead against his and put my hand on his neck.

He looked at me with fully awake eyes and dilated pupils. Ever since I know him, those blue eyes have never stopped shining.

ALANN: "Wait, are you kidding me? Tell me you're serious."

ME: "Didn't you say that yourself an hour ago."

ALANN: "But I wasn't sure about that...Oh, God."

He pulls me towards him and captures me with his hands.I smile and was a little surprised at his move. I immediately return his hug. He squeezed me so hard that I felt pain in my ribs. He pressed his face against my neck and kissed it.I do the same and put one hand in his hair.

ALANN:"You have no idea how scared I was."

ME:"But why? I would never turn you down."

ALANN: "How could I know that? Maybe you just wanted us to be friends with benefits. I didn't want to ruin what we had either."

I smile at his words and kiss him on the neck.

ALANN:"I'm so happy right now, kiddo."

ME:"Me too... and don't call me 'kiddo,' you idiot."

ALANN:"Shit, I fucking love you so much!"

He starts to squeeze me harder.

ME:"I can't breathe!"

ALANN:"I don't care! I want to hug you."

ME:"Shut up.My aunt will wake up."

ALANN:"Okay, okay...I'm serious.I'm just happy."

He moves a little away from me.Our foreheads and noses were still touching.

ALANN:"How long have you liked me?"

ME:"About as soon as I saw you...I just didn't admit it to myself right away."

ALANN:"Really?That much?"

ME:"Yes, but I didn't have the courage to ask you anything...And you?"

ALANN:"Me too...Since that day,you're the only thing I can think about."

After that he pulled me towards him and connected his lips with mine.I feel shivers down my spine.Our lips matched as if they were destined for each other.They were more unreal than my mere imaginations.

Without any permission he shoved his tongue into my mouth and met him with mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck and the next second he finds himself over me.He kissed me as if it was the end now,not that the beginning was just starting.

His fingers recklessly walked along my waist and back, and slowly descended down my thighs. My skin burned with each of his touches that made the passion slowly conquer me.

I hold him tighter around neck and embrace him with my hands. The tempo of our lips became fast, and the desire for him intoxicated me.
He turns the path of hot kisses towards my neck, where he leaves a couple of bites, so that his signatures are painted in blue.
I sigh at his intimate game,then lower my fists to his shoulders. He raises his head again,connecting our lips that yearned for each other.

We swapped positions and I was over him and kissed his lips down his chin and neck. His bare chest made my blood boil.

Okay, I've never had a better kiss.

Mean while,I felt his hands pulling on my sweatshirt.I had to stop.

He doesn't know about my scars, and now is not the time to find out about them. Not now when we are both happy.

ME:"Don't...My aunt is next door.She doesn't know you're here...and she doesn't know I'm gay."

ALANN:"Hey, it's alright.Cuddling with you is great too."

He hugged me tightly again and throw me next to him.

ME:"Cuddling yes,not choking."

He loosened his grip and looked at me.

ALANN:"Come here."

He lowered my head to his bare chest and hugged me around the neck. I smiled at his move and suppressed myself into him.I hugged him tightly around the waist and crossed my leg over his.

Then I felt him kiss me on the head. I blushed.

ALANN:"I love you...Right now, you're the most important person in my life."

ME:"Don't be so romantic.I'm ashamed."

ALANN:"I'm just being honest."

ME:"You know I love you too, Alann."

I leave a small kiss on his chest and close my eyes.

ME:"Didn't you say you never sleep?"

ALANN:"Looks like I can only fall asleep next to you."

ME:"Why don't you sleep with me every night?"

ALANN:"That sounds perverse ... And I like it."

ME:"I'm serious."

ALANN:"What would your aunt say to that?"

ME:"I don't care.I want to sleep next to you."

ALANN:"Then you will."

...