Four chapter

Victorio.P.O.V.

This guy is really starting to get on my nerves. Especially his scary voice and fucking eyes.

What if he says about that to Jack and Lucas?I'm sure he'll say.They will make fun of me for God know how much long.Why would he do something in my favor?He just met me and already thinks I'm a freak. I'm not surprised he thinks so,but I was quite surprised when he didn't laugh at my stupid fall and than helped me.He literally saw my panic attack and I'm sure he already suspect some things.

I put on my headphones and played a nighcore of the song Disturbia and waited for Alann in front of the store.I looked down to see if my clothes were dirty from the fall, but luckily it wasn't.At least one point for me.

Alann came out of the store with water and chocolate in one hand and a skateboard in the second. He looked around as if looking for someone, but his gaze stopped on me.

ALANN:"Why did you come out?I thought you left."

ME:"No,I just went outside,not to make a fuss inside."

ALANN: "Let's sit down somewhere until you rest, and then we'll call Lucas or Jack on the phone."

ME:"Isn't it obvious that I'm quite well?"

ALANN:"Why do you have a problem with sitting,man?"

ME:"Because you're acting like I've broke all the bones in my body. I'm fine."

ALANN:"Well, you didn't look like that a while ago.The crown won't fall off your head if you sit for ten minutes to drink fucking water."

ME: "However .."

ALANN:"We'll sit down in that skate park downstairs. It looks interesting."

He looked up at the skate park that was part of the street where we rode.

ME:"Alright...Probably both Lucas and Jack turned there."

ALANN:"Do you think they noticed we weren't there?"

ME:"For sure ...Unless they ran into girls and started flirting with them.In that case, they forgot about our existence."

ALANN:"Are that happens often?"

ME:"To flirt with girls?All the time."

We headed to the skate park. For some reason, I was able to talk to him normally. It usually takes weeks, if not months, to relax in the company of a person I don't know and talk to him without stuttering. It's even more incredible since he attract me so much.
I think his cold vibe, which didn't seem to interest him in anything, made me not care if I was embarrassed and said something wrong. It was a change for me.

ALANN:"That's what I assumed ... I meant that they forget you while talking to girls. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you join them in a game with girls."

ME: "Do I look like someone who does that?"

ALANN: "Not really, but look often gives the wrong image of someone"

ME:"Not in my case."

ALANN: "Why?"

ME: "What do you mean 'why'."

ALANN:"Why don't you get involved in society? You're always on the sidelines,just like you are not even there ."

ME:"You don't know me, damn it."

ALANN: "No, but it's obvious."

I was silent. What could I say? I've never talked about these things in my life.It didn't seem like anyone cared and no one asked me anything.It's weird when I hear questions like this are dedicated to me.This is the first time in so many years that anyone has asked me something like this.I was still silent.Partly out of shock, but partly because I couldn't say anything.