Chapter 6: Breakfast and Shopping

Cas' POV

We finished the movie and by the time it was over the sun was already rising. I look at Bella and somehow she fell asleep and made her way so that she's cuddled up next to me. I know we are just friends but the feeling of her arms wrapped around me and her head nestled into my chest just feels so natural.

I take a picture of us all cuddled up for memories. Somehow I know that this will be good to look back on later.

For fear of waking her up I just stay laying the way I am and I try to sleep. Every so often she shifts in her sleep and makes cute little noises.

After about an hour I feel her wake up. Slowly she raises her head to look up at me, "Hi." She says in a cute, quiet, sleepy voice.

"Hey, sleep well?" I ask her while smiling. She's glowing in the light from the rising sun like she did when we had our non-date date.

"Mhm." She says groggily. "What time is it?"

"It's about 8 A.M." I say after checking my phone, "Do you need me to take you home?"

I really don't want her to leave, but I won't force her to stay.

"No. I really don't want to go home, my mom... she's a lot sometimes."

"Do you want to go get breakfast?" I ask.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Uh... do you want a clean shirt? I know all my pants and shorts will be too big for you, but you can have one of my shirts." I ask her awkwardly.

"C-Can I take a shower too, if you don't mind?" She asks timidly.

"Yeah, of course. You go ahead and I'll get you a clean shirt, then after you're done we can go get breakfast."

Bella heads into the bathroom and I hear the shower start. I go over and grab one of my shirts, then I walk back over to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Bella? I'm just going to put this on the countertop for you."

I wait for a response but it never comes so I walk in, I see a pile of clothes on the floor and Bella is in the shower. I hear her singing and I'm mesmerized, I didn't know she had such a good voice.

I stand and listen for a second before realizing where I am. I place the shirt on the countertop and then I leave.

I get changed into clean clothes and then wait for Bella to get finished in the shower. After about 10 minutes I hear the shower stop, then after a little she walks out. She looks so adorable with my shirt hanging off of her, it hits at her mid-thigh, covering half of her leggings.

"Ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yep. Are we going to the diner?" She asks.

I nod while getting my keys and shoes. Bella puts her shoes on too before we make our way downstairs and out to my truck. I open the door for her and then I go over to the drivers side. I get in and start the truck.

"C-Can I play my music? I don't have to if you mind, I just..."

"Bella, it's fine. Here, that's the AUX cord , you can place whatever you like." I tell her.

She plugs her phone in and music fills the truck. She instantly relaxes and starts dancing a little in her seat.

"Who is this?" I ask, curiously.

"Well, this is Louis Tomlinson, but I have all of the One Direction songs and their solo songs too. Those five are basically the only thing that I listen to." She says. I love the way her eyes light up when she's talking about her interests.