Chapter 17 ~The End~

Chaos began to unfold, and you quickly grabbed puppet by the hand. "We have to get the fuck out of here before-"

You were hit straight in the face by your father, then grabbed by the hair and slammed against a wall.

"YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER OF BEEN BORN YOU FAILURE!" You rather said slamming you back against the wall.

Puppet glares at the man and rushed at him, he then grabbed hold of the man and tried getting him off of you.

But your father growled angrily and knocked him back.

You screamed and kicked him square in the face.

He growled and slammed your head once again
Against the wall.

Your uncle had seemingly disappeared, and spring trap was glaring angrily at your father.

Purple girl had also disappeared.

Your vision began to blacken, and get darker and darker.

But you weren't about to let your father win.

You struggled and kicked. Soon you punches your father square in the face once more and continued to kick and scream in his grasp.

Your foot hit him right in between his legs and he yelped.

With that you shoved him back.

Spring trap then took him and he began to knock him back.

"YOU BOTH LEAVE NOW THIS PLACE IS GOING DOWN!"

Puppet stood a bit dizzily and looked after springtrap as he and your father both stood face to face in a fight.

The building gave a loud creaking sound and you both didn't bother in questioning the decision.

You and puppet both ran, ran out the doors, ran out through the street, and you didn't look back as the building soon collapsed a few minutes later...

——————————————————
~a few weeks later~

Puppet glares at foxy who then raises an eyebrow.

Lefty fiddled with a pencil learning how to write from another girl who you knew from a while back.

"Thanks for taking us in bestie."

She nodded and smiled. "Always a good day when a friend comes to stay till this week hole case blows over." She pointed something out to lefty who then stared, then flipped the pencil and erased something grumbling angrily.

You giggles lightly.

Puppet yawned and walks down the stairs in his black hoodie and sweatpants which your friend insisted he wear.

Of course he fought it at first having always worn that weird tuxedo type thing.

He smiled a bit at you. "You're up early. The sun has barely arisen."

You nodded. "Can't leave my friend here alone with these two men!"

Both animatronics looked at you instantly, lefty's pencil breaking.

Your friend burst out laughing and foxy quickly looked away. "Whatever are yar talkin' about?"

Lefty stared awkwardly at you then went back to doing what he was doing after having sharpened his pencil once more.

You smiled to yourself.

This was a great time... living with your friend...

Until the next phase began...