VII

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time heals everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to the bright rays of daylight. I stretched my arms, feeling the pleasant air of a weekend morning. "Hmm." I was missing something.

I felt a bit sore from the day before, but it was bearable. I crawled over to the end of the bed. I felt amazing, I finally had a good night's sleep.

I grabbed the phone on my nightstand. The phone screen glowed brightly. I put the brightness down. It was seven in the morning; I had no business waking up this early.

I brushed the hair out of my face. My chilly hands refreshing my face. I walked over to the restroom.

I felt more cheerful than usual. Something exciting was going to happen today. I finished brushing my teeth, my cheerful mood radiated. I wanted to wear something exciting, revealing, badass.

What another way to go then classic red. I felt like going to an expensive restaurant for breakfast. I wanted to be productive, and spending money seems like a good idea.

I took off my nightgown and looked through the closet in search of a dress. The way my closet looked like hell, all stocked with red. He knew me all too well.

I examined every dress carefully, each dress a different shade of red. Each similar but very distinct. This one dress caught my eye.

It had straps ad sleeves, the sides of it were open, held by zigzags. I brought it out, checking it one more time. It looked pretty short; I liked it. I put it on. The skintight dress felt comfortable, after so many years of dressing like this. I took out a plain, red derby hat. This would look good with some sunglasses.

I sat down on the chair of my vanity. I decided to do my makeup more dramatic than usual. I let my hair down; I didn't feel like doing anything to it, so I just left it alone. It looked alright.

I matched the shade of my makeup to the shade of the dress.

I went back into the closet to look for shoes. The heels I wore for training were completely destroyed. They were good looking heels too. I looked at the rest of the shoes that were here.

There were pumps, stilettos, high boots, lace up's, every type of heel. Maybe a girl didn't want to wear heels. It felt like I was in a very sexist situation.

I grabbed some cute red lace-up heels. It took me a while to figure out how to put them on but in the end they fit perfectly. I still didn't know how they just magically knew the size of my clothes and shoes.

I grabbed one of the many red handbags that were stored in the wardrobe and walked out.

I walked down the stairs to see everyone there waiting for me. Iwazumi saw me. His face changed to complete disbelief. He looked horrified. Oikawa must have seen Iwaizumi's expression because he turned to me, confused.

He covered his eyes. His other hand balling into a fist. I looked behind me. There was nothing behind me, I didn't think there was anything wrong with me. Slowly, one by one, everyone took a glance at me. Each one completely horrified. I stood there in confusion.

This was like usual, each one in their black suits. Then there was me in bright red. I didn't see what was wrong.

The one that stood out the most was Tsukishima. He looked like he was on the verge of killing me. I didn't understand. I walked down to them. Their intense stares looking at me walk.

"So what are we doing today?" I tried to look better or at least stand a little better. Each one of them had a repulsive expression. Oikawa looked deeply disappointed and Iwaizumi, well Iwaizumi stood there looking mad.