four.

Siamese cats,

Has a pretty white body with face dipped into chocolate syrup, cute blue eyes, and pretty vocal

Hwang In-Yeop's POV:

It's February 22nd, with the time being around 1-2 PM. (2022)

I just transferred to this school and class. Not really sure who anyone is, but as everyone was greeting me and praising me for my looks I noticed how one girl did not give any single attention to me.

Mr. Lee assigned me to sit next to her and the whole class went silent when her name was mentioned.

"In Yeop, sit next to Y/N. She will be your seat partner in a way. Feel free to ask her about anything when she stops writing stuff in her journal." He rolled his eyes.

This girl doesn't have a good light on her from anyone in this class it seems? She's only doing her own thing I don't get why that's a problem.

I greeted her when I sat down but she didn't hear me. How embarrassing for me, but I did get the chance to briefly look at her writing and work in the journal.

"Sometimes feelings are a little confusing, but not confusing at all if it's for a cat (not in a weird way)" she wrote. Her writing was so neat, it was like a comic sans font.

Jokes, but for real her writing was very thin and curly? She writes pretty fast too. As I kept leaning a bit closer to see her work without being suspicious I saw the title of a cat breed, the picture of the cat, AND her description of what it looks like to her.

That's kind of cute.

I wanted to ask her more about her interests, so i tried to.

"Y/N I-" my words were cut off when someone threw a piece of paper at her, making her turn her head away from me. "Y/N, I have cleaning duties after class. Do it for me or I will tell Mr. Lee how you're writing in your lousy journal again when someone just transferred here." A girl spat out. Her makeup was horrible, so caked and you could definitely see her acne patch out from her ugly personality.

Y/N lifted her head up and my heart just beated once.

Soft dark brown silky hair, her skin colour was pale which worked perfectly with her uniform, and soft gentle eyes. I was so mesmerized I feel like I did a mini drool.

Looking at Y/N with sympathy I had a strong interest in her and who she is.

I kind of followed her around for the next week or so.

Every morning I would observe from afar at how she treats those stray cats with love. She respects them no matter how terrible they look and how awful they may treat her, this heart of hers was purely made of gold.

I also hear her rant to the cats, vent to them, and maybe even cry to them.

She was just all alone.

How can anyone treat her so brutally? What has she done wrong?

I decided to take matters into my own hands and find out why there is so much hate for her.

"Meow"

I looked down and saw a small chubby cat rub it's paw on my shoe. Crouching down I lifted it up. The cat reminded me a lot about Y/N, if anything she would definitely be this Siamese cat over here.

"You're so interesting, Y/N. I hope we become good friends at most."