when he's a tsundere

"Itachi-kun, let's walk home together!"

(Color) hair tied up in two ponytails, with two small ribbon clips on the side, you greeted your boyfriend with a side hug as he went out of his homeroom.

His black sling bag is thrown on his shoulder as he gave you a rather disinterested look. Both his hands are inside his pockets.

"No. Go away"

Instead of throwing a fit like what other girls would probably do if their boyfriends are acting this way, the smile on your face became bigger.

"Okay. Bye-bye" you started to skip away from him.

You're used to Itachi acting like this. He may look and sound like the worst, rude, cold and jerkiest boyfriend to others, but to you, he's just perfect.

You know that he doesn't really mean all the rude things that he daily says to you. He's actually very affectionate and clingy when.. well, when he feels like it.

You can't really read him. You'll just he surprised that he's trash-talking you one minute and the next thing you know, he's already hugging you like a koala.

"Yeah. Yeah" was the raven haired's only reply as you gave him one last smile before turning around and skipping out of the academy.

~~~

"Why are you stalking her?"

Itachi wasn't even surprised when Shisui just suddenly appeared beside him. Both of their left knees are planted on the cement as they hid behind a trash bin.

Itachi's eyes are fixed on the (Color) haired's back as she skipped the way to her house. While Shisui, his eyes are on Itachi, confused.

"You're her boyfriend, right? Why stalk her? You can just walk with her, you know"

"I'm not stalking her!" He hissed at Shusui, in which the latter only replied with a snicker.

"I just happen to.. walk the same way with her" If Shisui didn't know Itachi so well, he would be deceived by the confidence of his tone.

"C'mon, Tachi" he chuckled. "She's yours. Don't be shy" and with that, he stood up from his crouching position and turned his back on his best friend.

"I can see in your eyes that you really do love her. But with you acting like this, I'm afraid that she would think you don't really feel anything for her. She would probably think you're just playing her" Itachi bit his bottom lip. Shisui's words are really entering his brain.

"And if you don't want her to think that, show her affection" was Shisui's last words as he walked away, waving his right hand at his best friend.

"Show affection?" The raven haired stood up from his position behind the trash bin and stared intensely at your fading back. "... Affection? Kiss?"

Nodding to himself, he dashed towards you. He managed to catch up and when he's finally behind you, he cleared his throat.

"Itachi-kun?" Your brows elevated and an enormous smile formed on your face. "What ar-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence as your eyes widened, as if It'll fall out of your sockets when his pair of soft lips locked with yours.

Finally processing what just happened, you closed your eyes. You placed your hands on Itachi's shoulders and was about to kiss back but before you could do so, he retreated his head and you felt a slight pain on the center of your head.

He just smacked your head.

A shade of red tinted your cheeks as the enormous smile on your face didn't fade. "He.. he" you giggled while rubbing the slightly painful part on your head.

"Hn" Itachi rolled his eyes. You giggled once again. Is it weird that the more he gets sassier, the more I fall in love with him?

No. No, it's not. Another part of your brain whispered.

Itachi bit his lower hearing your giggles. "(Name), why are you so precious? Oh my, my heart" he clutched a hand on his chest as he stared at you.

"Itachi-kun, what's wrong? Are you alright? And what are you whispering about?"

"I said, hurry up brat!" The raven haired placed his hands on his pockets and fast-walked away from you.

"Itachi-kun, wait for me!" You laugh and ran towards him.

You wrapped your right hand on his left arm but he immediately shook your hand away.

You only laughed but seconds later, he grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers to yours.

"Itach-"

"Shut up" he has a grumpy look on, like he's disgusted of holding your hand. But, of course, you know he's really not.

And to test it out, you tried to untangle your fingers and move away from him.

But he won't let you and even tightened his hold on your hand and gave you a deadly glare.

"I love you, you annoying brat" he looked really disgusted after saying that but the shade of red coloring his cheeks that he so tried to hide didn't escaped your hawk-like eyes.

Gosh, I love this weird-ass so much.