when you're a yandere witch

"Hmm, a love potion, huh?"

You eagerly nodded your head at your grandma. Currently inside a cave-like house, where your grandma makes all her poisons and potions.

"Why, may I ask?" Her thin right brow elevated as you sat on a chair facing her, planting your forearms on the wooden table and resting your chin on your palms. "There's this guy.. "

You didn't continue. You didn't need to continue as your grandma immediately understand and chuckled.

You've been having a huge crush on this raven haired guy for quite some time now. And just staring at him from afar and stalking couldn't satisfy you anymore.

You want to make him yours.

And how can you do that?

A love potion, of course.

You belong to a family of witches, why not make a use of it.

"Let's see.. " your grandma wore the glasses hanging on her the top part of her dress and placed a big, dusty, old-looking book on top of the table.

"Rose petals," a big grin formed on your face as your grandma started making the potion. You wanted to yell and hug her in excitement but chose not to do so seeing her forehead creased, looking so focus.

You're finally gonna have him. He's finally gonna be all yours. Uchiha Itachi will finally belong to you.

"A strand of.. hair"

"Ow!" You quickly rubbed the part of your head where she just harshly pulled a strand of your (color) hair.

"A penny from a dead man's pocket" your brows furrowed at that. Dead man's pocket? The fuck.

She took a small jar from one of the many cabinets near her and took one gold-colored penny there.

You gulped as you can clearly saw a small paper pasted on the jar that says, dead a-hole's pocket.

Who's the dead asshole who owns the pennies? You don't know. And you don't wanna know.

"And finally.. " you're very sure your eyes are literally twinkling as she leaned the mixture close to your face. "Your breath"

"My what?" Crap, I didn't brush my teeth before coming here. Would it affect the potion?

"Your breath, (Name)" your grandma rolled her eyes. You nodded, unsure, but still exhaled on the mixture.

After you did so, a red-colored smoke appeared and the smell of roses filled your nose. The potion is finished.

Your grandma retreated her hand that was holding the potion close to your face and poured the mixture in a thin but tall glass container.

You smirked seeing the crimson color of the substance inside the glass.

You quickly bid good bye to your grandma and headed out of her cave. Hands tightly holding the glass, you started walking the way to the uchiha's house. Of course you know where, you stalk him everyday.

________

"Hn" the raven haired male sighed as he laid on the grass, sheltering under a big tree.

He just went home from a mission with Shisui, his best friend. Exhausted, all he wanted to do now is relax. He, of course, knew, he can't relax at home, Sasuke will just annoy him to play with him.

He was about to close his eyes and drift off to sleep when a familiar, delicious smell filled his nose.

He can't be mistaken. That's the smell of dangos!

Suddenly having a burst of energy, he sat up and looked around. An unusual, enormous grin formed on his face when he spotted an old woman, dressed in worn-out clothes, walking slowly, holding a basket of he's sure, are dangos.

"Grandma, are you selling those?" He gave a polite smile to the old lady while pointing at the dangos.

"Oh no, dear. I made these for my granddaughter" the old woman gave him an apologetic smile. "But, I'm sure my granddaughter wouldn't mind one stick of dango, gone. Wouldn't she?"

Upon hearing the old woman. His shoulders that just dropped in disappointed seconds ago, went up as he eagerly nodded his head.

The old woman chuckled at him.

"Thank you!" He slightly bowed his head. Very much appreciating the old woman's kindness on giving him a free stick of dangos.

The very moment the food entered his mouth, his eyes dilated and a weird yet sweet flavor exploded in his mouth. Unaware of the smirk on old woman's face as she turned around and started walking away.

________

And there's my cue!

You thought seeing the raven haired freeze. Both his arms dropping limp on his sides.

The potion has kicked in! He's mine! Finally! Fuck yeah!

You transformed back to your self and fixed your hair then started walking towards your Itachi.

"Itachi.. " since his stiff back is facing you, you placed your hands on his shoulders, forcing him to look at you.

"M-mine.. " you smirked in delight hearing him. But your brows slightly furrowed when your (color) eyes met his.. crimson ones. Did he just activated his sharingan?

The thought crossed your mind but shook it away when his crimson orbs went back to its original onyx color. Too happy to even fuss about it, you placed a hand on his cheek and caressed it.

"Let's go home, my love" your smile even became bigger when he immediately nodded.

Of course, you already got a house where the two of you will live.

The moment your eyes laid on this perfect human-being, a plan for your future, together, has already been completed on your head.

And when you say that's it's you and him only. It's only you and him. No one else.

Not even your family included or his.

You don't even plan to have kids with him. They will just take your Itachi's attention. You don't want to share him. He's yours. Alone.

And with a heart gleaming in delight, you intertwined your right hand with his left and guided him inside the forest.

You however, was unaware of the red glint on the raven haired male's eyes but quickly faded.