014

Do you like or like, like me?
Tell me what you really feel

~

"Sakusa-kun!" Y/L/N called out and Sakusa turned around to see a cheerful Y/L/N.

"Hey." Sakusa greeted as he reached Y/L/N's spot.

Both of them were outside of the boutique, Y/L/N smiled at Sakusa. Suprisingly, Sakusa didn't looked away. He took off his mask which made Y/L/N worry. Sakusa looked directly into Y/L/N's eyes and smiled back.

"Woah." Y/L/N said and chuckled lightly.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Sakusa quickly put his mask back on, embarrassed of what Y/L/N had to say.

"No! I think it's cool that you're comfortable taking your mask off in front of me." Y/L/N lightly laughed.

"Really?" Sakusa asked and his eyes lit up when Y/L/N liked it.

"Of course. After knowing what you had to go through, it's really admirable." Y/L/N said.

Sakusa blushed. Thankfully, he already has his mask on before Y/L/N noticed. Y/L/N silently stood in front of Sakusa waiting for him to say something.

"So, Y/L/N." Sakysa trailed off.

"Yeah?" Y/L/N asked.

"Wanna go grab a burger or something?" Sakusa asked as he rubs his nape hoping Y/L/N would say yes.

"Of course! Then we'll eat at the store?" Y/L/N asked.

"Sure." Sakusa replied.

"Cool! Let's go!" Y/L/N cheerfully said and gently grabbed Sakusa's wrist.

Sakusa was left shocked with what Y/L/N did. He didn't mind, it's just that how can he easily forget his feelings about Y/L/N. When Y/L/N does literally anything and it makes his heart melt. Sakusa got nervous when Y/L/N decided to walk beside him. He didn't want Y/L/N to wall on the outside part. He thought that something bad might happen. When Y/L/N was distracted and kept talking, Sakusa quickly switched places. He's now on the outer side while Y/L/N was in the inside part.

Y/L/N did notice the switching places. Y/L/N got chills when that happened, Y/L/N knew something was up. Everytime Y/L/N will talk to Sakusa, he's often in his thoughts and will need to call him about three times to respond. Y/L/N had enough of it and decided to talk to him once they go back to the store.

"Sakusa-kun. What's your order?" Y/L/N asked while looking at the menu.

"I'll have the C5 with regular orange juice." Sakusa replied.

"Okay, I'll get C7 then." Y/L/N said and it was their turn at the counter.

As minutes and hours passed by, everything seemed to be in a fast pace. Sakusa didn't like how fast the clock was ticking. It was already past 10pm when they got to the fast food chain. He should've picked an earlier time to spend more time with Y/L/N before leaving for MSBY Black Jackals.

Y/L/N does know that Sakusa got accepted at MSBY Black Jackals, but doesn't know when he leaves their hometown. Y/L/N didn't bothered to ask since the Aone incident. Y/L/N lied about liking Aone, it was very selfish. Y/L/N felt guilty and ashamed for what happened with Aone. Though Aone, respects Y/L/N's decision. It was still a shitty thing to do. Aone and Y/LN settled their issue. Aone still wants to be friends with Y/L/N, but will need some time alone because of what happened.