003

I watched you get undressed
I must have turned bright red

~

"You guys need more staffs, your store is getting huge!" Osamu said.

"Really?" Sakusa asked.

"Yeah, ever since they saw us at the nationals." Atsumu bragged then Osamu, Sakusa, and Komori looked at him unamused of what he said.

"Can you shut him up?" Komori asked Osamu.

"Gladly." Osamu was about to cover Atsumu's mouth when Sakusa stopped him.

"Not here, you're gonna get your germs over the counter. That's not cool." Sakusa said.

"I'll do it at home." Osamu replied and smiled at Sakusa.

"Shut up." Atsumu said.

"Sakusa, I haven't told you this, but I already put up flyers for hiring." Komori said and Sakusa looked at him confused.

"Huh? Why?" Sakusa asked.

"Well, I asked my other friends who have knowledge about how to run a business, said that we should at least hire 1-2 people. Here's the flyer." Komori said and handed Sakusa the flyer.

Sakusa was silent because he doesn't want Komori to do it alone, but did anyway. It was too late to stop it, besides the shop's having a lot of customers. It would be good for a change.

"I have to meet who you got." Sakusa said.

"How'd you know I already hired 2 people?" Komori asked.

"I just said I have to meet your candidates, but it looks like you got it out of the way." Sakusa said and frowned.

"I'm sorry, really. The reason why I didn't tell you is because I saw you one time at the shop, you didn't really want your hands to touch theirs. You forgot to put your gloves on because of how busy the shop at that time. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable so I asked the twins to help me. I thought that was the only solution." Komori explained.

"Thank you for your concern, I just wish you'd tell me so I know who you'll choose." Sakusa said.

"Honestly, the twins helped me choose and I hired them 2 days ago." Komori said.

"Wow, you already met them? " Sakusa said.

"Yup! Don't worry, I didn't tell them about it. I think that you should because it's not my place to tell." Komori replied and Sakusa looked at twins who were having a staring contest.

"Both of you are so odd sometimes." Sakusa said.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we helped him hire the staffs. There's nothing to worry about. They should be here any minute." Osamu said and the door's bell rang meaning someone went inside.

Sakusa looked away and took out his gloves before meeting the new hired staffs. Sakusa kept thinking on who on earth Komori hired knowing his bright personality towards other people, he could've picked someone careless. Sakusa sighed and Komori called him to meet the new employees.

It was another sacrifice that Sakusa had to make. At this point he should be called "SAKUfice" for being bold and confident about Komori's choices without him knowing. This isn't the first time Komori did this that made Sakusa worry, it was when Sakusa turned 12 years old.

"Hello, I'm-." Sakusa froze as to who Komori hired.

"This is Sakusa, my partner in this business." Komori said and looked over at Sakusa who was looking away from them.