009

So I laughed myself sick all the way to my car
Tell me how you feel about me

~

It was raining hard on a Thursday, Komori and Sakusa decided to cancel work for Thursday because it was raining too hard. They might get stranded and/or electricity might go off. 

"Sakusa." Komori called out when he got out of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" Sakusa asked as he put doen his phone checking for any updates about the storm.

"Do you have your first aid kit and emergency bag?" Komori asked.

"Yup! It's all ready to go in my room." Sakusa replied and Komori nodded his head, walking away to go to his room.

Sakusa went back on scrolling through his phone. Their place wasn't known for overflowing because they're located at a high place. Regardless, be ready for what might come. A few minutes went by and Sakusa heard their doorbell rang. Sakusa shot his head up, confused as to why Komori made a delivery at this time.

"Komori-san." Sakusa called out.

"What?" Komori shouted from his room.

"Did you order food again?" Sakusa asked.

"No! Why?" Komori asked.

"Someone's at the door." As soon as Sakusa said that, Komori went out of his room and picked up a bat from their "emergency cabinet."

"Komori-san." Sakusa softly called out.

"Don't worry, I got this." Komori looked back at Sakusa and reassured Sakusa by nodding at him.

Sakusa nodded back and both of the guys slowly made their way to the front door. When the both of them reached the door, Komori's stance was like as if he's going to hit the door. Sakusa's right hand was on the doorknob and ready to open it wide.

"Open it, quietly." Komori whispered.

"Okay." Sakusa replied.

"Guys!" Someone behind the door called out.

Sakusa and Komori looked at each other confused. It seemed like they know who's voice it was, but can't quite distinguish because of the clashing, thunder, and wind. Sakusa opened the door, eyes widened. To both of their shock it was,

"Y/L/N?!" Both of them shouted in confusion.

Y/L/N was soaked from the storm. Y/L/N's clothes were dirty and had leaves on it. Sakusa slowly stepped away from Y/L/N and went to his room. Komori's face went from shocked to worried. He let Y/L/N in their apartment and went to the bathroom to get a towel.

"Here you go." Komori said as he handed Y/L/N the towel.

"Thank you." Y/L/N replied.

"It's all good." Komori said and let out a small smile.

"It doesn't look like it's all good." Y/L/N sarcastically replied pertaining to what happened minutes ago.

"Ah that, well." Komori said and looked away while his hand was resting on his nape.

"No worries, I'll just go home when the storm stops or when it's more calm." Y/L/N said and forced a smile.

Sakusa heard what Y/L/N said and got worried because he thought Y/L/N might hate him for what he did. Sakusa didn't mean to do it. It was somewhat triggering for him. Sakusa hasn't told Y/L/N or Yamamoto about his phobia. He wasn't ready to tell them because they might think it's stupid or something.