AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so so much for all of the love and support you all gave on my story. Thank you for patiently waiting for updates from me and never losing interest in my book. You all are truly too kind and I am so grateful that this little story of mine brought much joy and excitement to you all! ♥️♥️♥️

This book is and will always be very close to my heart. It is the first Star Wars story I have ever written with characters that are so dear to me. 

I have already published book two as you read this! Please add to your libraries if you wish to continue on ___ Amidala and Anakin Skywalker's journey as we continue you to Episode II: Attack of the Clones. 

I am so so excited to start this book! There is an introduction and a small teaser of what is to come! The official first chapter will NOT be published until February 5th, to give me some time to watch the movie a few times and finalize the storyline I want to create. Also for a small mental break to focus on the other stories I have going on. 

Book Two can be found on my profile and is called If You'll Be My Star and here is a link for you to copy and paste as well! 

https://www.wattpad.com/1012494284-if-you%27ll-be-my-star-anakin-x-reader-book-two

Thank you all again and I hope to hear from you all on the second book!!

With much love, 

Melanie

The following is a little fun fact list of the inspiration and thoughts I had during the story. Just something fun I thought some of you would enjoy!

Fun Facts:

~ Anakin and Padmé were some of the characters I first fell in love with when I first dove into the Star Wars world. When I was first putting together a story, I wanted to do something a little different from the rest. I didn't want to completely write out Padmé and have the reader completely replace her. I always felt Padmé's role in the series (besides being Anakin's love interest) was very important, especially being queen and eventually senator. So I wanted to keep her in my story and series, if I was to continue on and I Live to Make You Free wasn't a complete flop. After bouncing around some ideas, I thought "hey, she can be the reader's big sister" and it evolved to the story you have all read. 

~ I always wanted ____ to be Force sensitive, but I did not originally wanted her to become a Jedi at the end of the story nor have a Force Connection with Anakin. The pull was merely going to be solely because both Anakin and ____ were just Force sensitive and can feel that from each other. But as I wrote Anakin's introduction into the story, I realized I had something more here. After doing a lot of research to make sure I get it right, I decided to have ____ and Anakin have a Force Connection to bring them in close. Also, because I haven't seen that in any other stories I've read with Anakin. I thought it would be an interesting take on it. With this decision, it became a no brainer to have ____ become a Jedi at the end as well. Especially if she is almost as strong as Anakin in the Force. 

~Phantom Menace is my least favorite movie out of the trilogy, but writing this story has made me have a new found respect for it. It really set the foundation for the other two movies in my opinion. 

~ Finally, the title of this book, I Live to Make You Free, is actually a song lyric. spiderneds introduced me to the song and I think it perfectly describes ____ and Anakin's relationship throughout the series I will write. To continue with the pattern, every book of this series will be a lyric from this song. The song is Boats and Birds by Gregory and the Hawk. I often listen to this song while writing ♥️ Let me know what you think of the song if you ever give it a listen!!