Guilty

WELCOME TO, GUILTY

Most family's own a family business, such as a bakery or a family blog. Then, there are some who hold 7 generations of national criminal heists, and are con artists.

Well the Romano family is, not so common.

Genevieve Romano, she's the best of the best. Being the baby of this dangerous family, she tends to be highly underestimated and being called the term "too innocent". Secretly, without her family's recognition, Genevieve cons various billionaires and creates her own life alone, seducing and destroying. With of course a bit of luxury.

Elias Maverick, FBI agent and detective cop. When the murder of a millionaire takes place and Genevieve is involved, the young woman is found seemingly guilty. Much to his confusion, he believes Genevieve's alibi and makes it his goal to catch the murderer. With maybe a little love story.

But remember, things deceive and blind a person, after all what's the art of a criminal heist without a con?

Although when put on the spot everyone is simply, guilty.

+ + +

CAST

genevieve romano | | yael shelbia
elias maverick | | helder afonso
daniel jones | | ryan reynolds
josephine (jonas) jones | | blake lively
tiffany parkington | | gemma chan
millie parkington | | michelle yeoh
francesca de angelo | | julie andrews
eleanor alessandro | | barbara palvin
matteo alessandro | | timothée chalamet
lauren rossi | | dove cameron

+ + +

COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER

Copyright 2021 © Sofia Giuliana,
All Rights Reserved

The story in its entirety may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published, or transferred in any form by any means, except with explicit permission by its creator.

[ I own this story, so don't steal it ]

This is a work of fiction. Any and all characters, location and events are designated to the creator. Any resemblance from anybody, alive or dead is purely coincidental.

+ + +

RATING

I'd rate this story PG-13.
If you can't watch a Fast & Furious movie then it's probably not for you, there's violence, cussing and topics involving crime and mafia.

read at you're own risk.

______