Childhood friend

Chapter 2:

I and Rina were inside my room. This was the first time I brought a girl in my room. I thought when this event happens it will a happy moment. Instead this moment is full of dread, I looked as my childhood friend scanned the room.

"So this is crybaby Rei's room."

"Hey Rina, can you stop calling me that?! I' am no longer the same as before." I took a firm stance in the matter. I won't allow you to push me around like before.

Rina smiled a seductive smile, it actually made my heart beat a little bit faster. Damn it! Calm yourself Rei, that girl is not cute, she's evil incarnate.

"Really now, so Rei-kun is all grown up now is he?" Rina's smirking face is starting to piss me off,

"Whatever, so what do you want Rina?" She took something from the pocket of her skirt. It looked like... A letter! No! No! It can't be...

"Are you sure you want to talk like that to me, Rei-kun?"

"Why do you still have that?" Rina smiled at me sadistically.

"Well seeing Rei-kun made me think about the past. So I went home and looked at my old stuff and found this." Rina waved the paper in front of me. "Rei-kun used to be so cute in the past, always clinging to me even writing this for me.

Dear Rina-chan

I have always admired..."

"NO! Stop! Please stop!" Damn it I don't want to remember such a horrible thing. When we were ten years old before Rina moved away, also before I knew about her horrible sadistic personality. I regrettably wrote a love letter, in which ten year old Rina replied "if you really love me, you must show it in your actions." Thus began my life of slavery in service to Rina.

Once I got a little bit wiser and told her I won't do whatever she says anymore. She simply replied "I don't really care, I got bored of it sometime ago." Yet even with saying all that she still, managed to boss me around. She kept doing it until her departure.

Even if I can crush her in a fight, what good will that do? She will probably use even that against me. I don't even want to think about, what she will make me do, once she knows my true strength.

"Fine I'll stop Rei-kun, but never talk so irritated at me again." She was all smiles, totally different from before. Before she would also smile like this, but once I knew of her true personality, she wouldn't even bother. All she had was this can't be bother look.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as politely as possible.

"Well nothing in particular. I just wanted to check up on you. Looking at you closely, you still wear that girly choker, and that weird silver bracelet. When we were younger, even I have always been curious as to why you never take those off. So how about for starters tell me the reason you don't take those off?" Her face went near mine. What the hell! Up close I think I can smell her shampoo, her hair smells like flowers.

No! This is no time to be distracted by such weird things. "Nothing I just like wearing them that's all." I say this line as naturally as I can.

Rina looks at me dubious of my answer. "Really, your telling me the truth?"

My forehead started sweating a little. "Yeah why would I lie to you? I really just like wearing these things."

"Really, you do know I can always tell when your lying. Because everytime you lie your eyebrows keep on twitching."

"Really?!" I covered my eyebrows, that was when I realized my mistake.

"That was a joke, I knew you were hiding something from me. Let me tell you Rei-kun, if you don't tell me the truth. I will post this love letter that you wrote on the internet. Also don't bother trying to destroy this copy. I already uploaded the content in my laptop, before I went here."