My name is Rei

Chapter 1:

Ring! Ring! The alarm clock was getting noisy. The sixteen year old boy who was still asleep, irritatingly groaned. His deep dark eyes that were groggy because of just waking up looked at the clock. It was still 7:00 a.m. too early for his taste. So the boy went back to sleep, but before he could do so he heard someone knocking at his door.

"Rei wake up, you're going to be late for the opening ceremony." It was my mom... I got off my bed, I was now wide awake.

Shit! It's the first day of school! I totally forgot! I started to change into my school uniform, a simple white polo and black pants. I checked if I was still wearing my chocker and bracelet, after confirming they were there, I ran downstairs. I greeted my mom and dad good morning and raced off. I heard mom saying something about breakfast but I had no time for that.

It takes half an hour to get to my new school. I was going to start high school today; I don't want to start my first day in school being late.

Damn it! I won't make it in time! I started checking the area, when I was sure no one was around I used magic. I concentrated mana in my entire body this magic was called [full boost]. It was an original spell, in this world of magic no one knew of a spell that will enhance ones abilities by such a large margin. On confirming the mana circulation was flowing properly, I jumped onto the roof of a house, with blinding speed I jumped from one roof to another. Even if one where to look at me, all they would see is something blurring from their sight. They would simply dismiss it, as their eyes playing tricks on them seeing as they too just woke up.

Nearing the school I landed on a corner where no one was looking.

I checked my cellphone for the time 7:20 a.m. phew, I made it with ten minutes to spare

I entered the school and looked at it. It was a normal looking school that you could find anywhere in the city. Yet in my eyes it was something incredible, a place where I could make a fresh start.

Large groups of students were heading towards the great hall, which was large enough to accommodate all the students inside.

I entered school thinking, it is time to lead a normal life.

All the freshmen were heading toward the auditorium, for the opening ceremony. This was conducted by the school to welcome the incoming first years.

The same as middle school the prinicpal started ranting about how to lead a better school life and such. Even though everyone said it was so boring, most students even fell asleep, Yet even this made me feel excited.

After the boring speech of the principal, the faculty called on the one who scored the highest in the entrance exam. The teacher kept on bragging that the student had a perfect score in everything, he was bragging as if the achievement was his own.

The person who came up the stage, was a very cute girl. Height around 147 cm, hair was honey gold and eyes like blue sapphires. Her vuloptuous breasts betrayed her youthful appearance. Yet her whole vibe was excreting cuteness, instead of intelligence.

Upon seeing her in stage every guy except for me was mesmerized by her cuteness. Ok I do think she is cute but why the hell are some of these guys drooling?

"Good Morning everyone my name is Rina Bright. Today as we..."

Rina's POV:

As I was speaking my impromptu speech, I felt a weird flow of mana. I didn't stop talking but I started looking for the source of the weird mana I felt.

I then saw the source, it came from a boy sitting in the back of the auditorium. His looks were slightly above average, was wearing a woman's choker and that's about it. He was the only boy here that was actually listening to my speech properly.