( song for fun) "curious "

"Thank you for the help today y/n" Makino said as she. clean the dishes.

"No problem! Makino it aways fun" you smile but soon fades away.                 
     "You should probably start  heading. out y/n your parents might worry about you "

  "Right ! parents" you say . As you get up getting ready to get leave You turn and wave bye . then walk out thinking about what Makino said.   
    "Wouldn't it be nice .." you sigh   knowing your parents left you. As.    you start walking towards the forest.

   You look up and see the sun setting already you hurry towards to the tree you stay at. But On your way your foot.
   gets stuck in a hole on the floor you  turn to look and see a fruit covered with a buch of leafs.

You grab the fruit as you untangle your foot. Getting up slowly seeing
you did hurt your foot "lucky" you say as you chuckle a little then looking at
  the fruit and then walking to the tree .Then climbing the tree as you settle on the tree getting comfortable.
You start to question why the fruit. 
   was there why would someone leave it there and try to hide it was it important?
      Then you started to feel hungry. "It wouldn't hurt if you ate the fruit right?" . You nod and took a big bite but then regretting it " eww it tasted
  disgusting " sticking your tongue out and forcing yourself to eat the rest because you were hungry.

    Then thinking why would someone want a disgusting fruit? "Maybe it 
  wasn't ready yet?"
Then turning your head quickly as you heard someone.

??? Pov:
  " ACE SABO !? Where are you guys now" you turn your head each direction trying to find where they went then hearing ace and sabo. As you start runing.

   Reader pov :
  They must be mean you thought as you notice the boy stretching his arm  to get to a tree way far maybe the other side of the forest... you stare in shock but then suddenly losing
   balance falling forward on your face "lucky me "you say trying to get up but then realizing you broke you leg. Looking up
to see the boy face staring straight at you. You look back at the ground seeing blood drip from your head
    then looking back at the boy sighing " do you think you can help me out I ... kinda broke my leg?"

    The boy looks at my leg and head as he said "sure"
  "Thanks"you said.
"Im luffy!" Said the boy as he grab me by the waist and started to run to the tree where his friends were at.
  "Im y/n " you say weirdly feeling uncomfortable as air hits you in the head.
"ACE SABO!" Luffy yelled as he place me down in the grass.
  "WHAT is it LUFFY!?" As a boy comes out of the tree then stoping and staring at me and back at luffy then back at me .
  "Luffy... what Did we say about bring random people here" the boy said as yelled at luffy.
  Right after he said that a blond boy came out quickly saying" Someone here who !" He turns and look at me as well.
  "It..s you" he shouted.
Realizing who he was you grab the biggest stick near you and stand up "hi " you said nervously
Then starting to run as fast as you can.
While both of the boys start to get down the ladder being careful not to fall.
"Hey sabo what did she do? "Luffy ask.
"She stole a my old hat from me " said sabo
  "How ?!" Ask ace
     "Wow" said luffy
"It was a nice hat not my fault " I shouted then hitting my head on a tall person slowly turning my head to the person.

Then all of a sudden ace, luffy, sabo stop then trying to run before the person grab the three of them by the back of there shoulders.

( who is it? Make sure to like it if you want more!")