Ten

They make it up to the school

"What now?" Y/n says, putting her hands on her hips.

"We go speak to Monokuma. I have a plan."

They head for the gym, and just to their luck, Monokuma is in there.

"Ah-! Huh!? Y/n!? What are you doing here!? Don't tell me I have to execute you again!?" Monokuma yells.

And a few words later.. the final class trial is scheduled to commence, the final battle between hope and despair.

They go to the dining hall to tell everyone.

Inside is everyone, looking sad and gloomy, except for Byakuya.

"Yeah.. I don't- Y/n!?" Hina shoots her attention to Y/n and Kyoko walking in.

"B-But-! Y/n died! A g-ghost!? S-She's a ghost!?" Hiro's face goes pale with fear.

"I'm not a ghost. I survived the execution.. thanks to Alter Ego it seems." Y/n smiles.

"I knew it! I knew you would make it! If anyone can survive an execution, it's Y/n!" Hina laughs and runs up to her, pulling her into a hug. "Ergh.. What's that smell..?"

"Probably us. It lead to the garbage disposal." Kyoko explains.

"I'm glad you both are back. I never lost faith in you guys." Makoto says.

"Hmph.. she just won't die.. will she?" Byakuya mutters to himself.

"We have some news though," Y/n continues. "We are having one last class trial, to determine it all. We have to discover all the mysteries of the school.. and the truth of Mukuro's death." Y/n explains.

"D-Didn't y-you kill her!?" Toko points to Y/n.

"No. I didn't. The whole thing was a trap set by the mastermind. None of us killed her." She says.

"What's the catch?" Byakuya butts in.

"Well.. if we don't manage to solve it all.. everyone dies."

"W-What!? D-Don't go making agreements without asking us first!" Toko yells.

- - - -

Y/n goes to investigate the 2nd floor of dorms first, and inside the headmaster's dorm, is Kyoko.

"Hey.. you okay in here? Find anything?"

"There's a secret door in the back, you have to enter a password to get in though."

"This is your dad's room, right? Try entering your name."

"It won't work." Kyoko looks away stubbornly.

"That isn't very Ultimate Detective-y of you." Y/n walks up to the computer and types in Kyoko's full name, and by chance. Click. The door opens.

Kyoko looks surprised, but also hurt.