Six

"Hey! Y/n!" Hina jumps behind Y/n and puts both her hands on her shoulders

"Oh.. hi!"

"I can see that you've been feeling kinda down lately, and your illness of course, so I wanted to ask if you wanna go swimming together? A good swim can cure anything!"

"Oh.. Um.. I can't swim.. I never learnt how to. Thanks for offering though."

"Even more reason! I'll teach you!"

"No.. that's oka-"

"Come on! There's no need to be scared, this could help you. Knowing how to swim could save your life one day.."

"Well.. One lesson couldn't hurt.. I guess." Y/n smiles at her, and Hina beams with excitement.

"I've always wanted to teach someone to swim, let's go.!" She grabs ahold of Y/n's hand and drags her upstairs to the pool area.

"Okay, we'll get changed, then I'll teach you some of the basics.. and then we can-"

Hina and Y/n walk into the girl's changing room. Only to see a truly horrible sight.

Chihiro, tied up in a crucifixion position. Her head bleeding. The word 'BLOODLUST' written on the wall in blood.

"I-! Chihiro-!" Y/n calls out.

The body discovery announcement plays. And soon enough everyone enters.

"W-Wha-!" Toko stutters, then faints and crashes down onto the ground.

Y/n just stares. Again? How could this happen again? Who could kill Chihiro.? She was.. the sweetest person here.

Y/n gags a little, but holds it in.

Another investigation, another class trial, another execution. The trial goes on long, Kyoko seems like she knows it all from the beginning. Y/n stepped aside for the investigating. That was mostly Kyoko, Makoto and Byakuya. The blame shifted a lot, and another huge discovery was made, Toko has a split personality, her other personality happens to be a serial killer, that goes by the name of Genocide Jack.. or Jill.

The blackened was discovered as Mondo.. it was heartbreaking to watch Taka have to see his best friend die. It made Y/n realise that the worst thing possible that could happen here, is losing Kyoko. She's the only one that trusts    Y/n. And Kyoko is the only one Y/n trusts.

- - - -

Y/n heads for the dining hall in the morning as usual. She's the last one to arrive.