Three

She sobs quietly to herself, sitting on the floor and leaning against the bed

She sobs quietly to herself, sitting on the floor and leaning against the bed. Her family.. are they dead? They can't be.! She has to get out. There's got to be a way to get out. Y/n tries her hardest to keep her mind away from the thought of murder.

She thinks of what she hid in the laundry room. It's a possibility.? No. No it's not. She'll get caught.

As if on cue, a note slides under her door.

"Huh..?"

She wipes her tears and stands up, she steps slowly over to the door and snatches the note.

'Come see me in my room. Check the nameplates to make sure you don't get the wrong room, okay?
Sayaka'

Y/n reads the note carefully. It has to be Sayaka, right? If it was someone pretending to be her, they wouldn't say to meet at the dorms.. if she just gets the right dorm, it'll be fine.

Yeah. Sayaka is her friend. She was just worried about her a day or two ago. She shoved the note in her pocket.

She brushes herself off and unlocks her door, she walks out and shuts the door behind her.

As she heads down the hallway, she hears slight footsteps from around the corner. She flinches and turns around.

"Hello.? Is anyone there.?"

The rule Celeste added about not going out at nighttime worries her. What if someone catches her?

She pokes her head around the corner to see Hina standing there.

"Oh, hey Y/n. What are you doing out so late?" She grins.

"Um.. My.. My toilet broke.. I was just heading to the other one. What about you?"

"I just got back from running around and was heading to my dorm. Well, goodnight then!"

"Yeah.. Night.." Y/n goes back to where she was originally headed.

She looks for the nameplate with Sayaka's name on it, she presses the doorbell.

"Y/n! You made it.. I'm glad." She steps aside to let Y/n in.

"Why did you ask for me to come here.?" Y/n looks at the gold sword on the table. She goes over and inspects it.

Sayaka just stays quiet. Y/n keeps her attention on the sword.

"This is beautiful.. the gold leaf comes off pretty easily though."

Y/n can hear Sayaka heavily breathing behind her.

"Sayaka.? Are you oka-" She turns around, and at that moment, Sayaka raises a knife, bringing it down and aiming for Y/n's neck at speed.

Y/n screams and ducks, Sayaka misses and the knife digs into the table.