Revelation

Artemis was walking through the sparkling kingdom. Suddenly, she saw King Feron and Olson fighting a dark army, while Henry was in the middle of a desert glowing with light like the sun. Frightened and confused, she woke up. She was in the crystal palace on a flowery bed, in the chamber of one of the underground catacombs. She remembered a wedding procession and glorious celebrations of Olson and Zera’s union. However, she was worried about Henry; everyone seemed to have forgotten about him except her. She got ready and went to see Feron who was sitting in his chamber.
“I am going to find Henry, please show me how to get to the Land Beyond.” She asked him.
The place where the mountains open up and the caverns of darkness end, there is an infinite space that looks plain, like a steppe with the empty horizon line; but with one touch of a hand, after the enlightened one reaches the space and time between here and there, it marks the border between this and the other world, it is beyond human perception. The perfect world, where the perfect one rules, where He sees with all seeing eyes that the tints of blue are more than the light zephyr of the sky; There is the Kingdom of Heaven, invisible to the ordinary eye, but to the one who has passed to the state of holiness –  Heaven becomes visible. Olson, protected by the eternal shield of love, stayed in the crystal palace with his Queen. Henry was walking in the scorching sun of the desert. Artemis listened to Freon’s every word in awe.
“Beware of the deception of the devil” the King was saying. It is hard to tell the real from illusion in the land beyond, you must be wise and careful in your every move.”
Henry was at his last breath, without water, tired and burned by the sun’s rays, he fell down. He remembered the mystic palace, the ancient kingdom, Artemis. Then, Henry closed his eyes in exhaustion.
“Dear Lord, save me, I am dying, I know that I don’t deserve to go to heaven and am unworthy to ask anything, but I believe in You and I love... I just want to be with Artemis, I want to live forever, save us Lord.” Henry prayed to God. But to his surprise, he saw a shimmering tree in the distance. He summoned up his strength and began to walk towards it.
Artemis saw an amazing fountain pouring out of the desert. The miraculous water was drinkable and real. As she drank it she had a revelation.
‘‘Henry is in grave danger. I must go and save him from the devil.” She thought as she looked into the distance, where she saw a lone tree.

Artemis walked through the desert towards the tree where the devil was waiting; except, he didn’t look like the devil but like - Henry.
“Artemis!” The devil in disguise called her name. Artemis hurried towards the call.
Back on the desert sand, about a short distance away, the real Henry was crawling, burning in the sun. He saw his beloved fiancé and whispered her name, but she didn’t hear. Art kept walking up to the tree, when a fire overtook her. There were snakes crawling towards her. She reached the tree and saw Henry standing there, smiling at her. Art hugged him. Then in horror, she saw another Henry crawling towards her on the sand. 
“Artemis what are you doing?” Henry asked her in terror. “That’s not me! It’s the devil.”
“Art, it’s me, Henry!” said the devil to her.
“He’s lying!” said the real Henry; but the devil grabbed Artemis right before Henry’s eyes. Henry saw them disappear along with the tree. Alone in the universe, Henry started shouting ‘Lord, Jesus Christ, help me!’ Then, in the depths of the desert he saw something; it was a sparkling light of a cross or something that looked like it. As he came closer he saw the shining crystal sword in the sand. He reached out to take it, and suddenly Henry’s body lifted and he was levitating on a cloud of light, emanating all around him. He reached out and touched the horizon line with his hand and was transported instantly to the fiery underworld where Artemis was kept.

Henry appeared out of nowhere to find the devil talking to Artemis as he sat on his throne.
“A rose, cut from the earth, can live for a time; But frozen in time, it can live forever. I can offer you immortality.” Lucifer said convincingly, as he offered Artemis a most beautiful icy blue rose. “Take it, and you will live forever.”
“Don’t touch it!” exclaimed Henry, and with the sacred sword, he flicked the rose out of Lucifer’s hands, as the flower shattered like ice. “You don’t want to be frozen forever, do you? Like that rose, don’t you want to be saved from hell and live in Heaven forever?”  Henry asked Artemis.
“How do you know you’ll go to Heaven?” Lucifer objected.
“I don’t, but I believe,” said Artemis, “I love, and love is eternal.”
“And I’m willing to fight for love to the death,” said Henry. He struck the devil with the lethal sword and the devil dispersed into darkness.
“How did you find me?” Artemis asked, amazed at what she was seeing. Henry was glowing with divine light.
“Come, I’ll show you! You have to believe...” he said, and as he touched the space in front of him with the palm of his hand, they disappeared from the dark underworld. They flew over the endless Land Beyond towards the last horizon. 

Henry and Artemis were flying through the clouds over the Land Beyond, until they appeared in the mythical Kingdom again. There, the evil army invaded the underground Kingdom - Henry threatened Akh Rahit’s demon army with the crystal sword and they dispersed, scattering from the divine light of the sword. Defenseless, Akh Rahit lost his mind - cowering in fear - he was accosted by demons, as they dragged him into a river of fire.
Henry was victorious – he and Artemis were reunited with the Eden Protectors.
“I know what faith is,” Said Henry to his friends. “Faith is true love that transcends death, and leads to eternal life.”
As Henry said this, they were all transported to a beautiful heavenly garden – Paradise, guarded by giant shining angels with flaming swords. The Angel Guards spoke to them.
“You have found Eden. People are forbidden to enter here, for they disobeyed God to follow the devil. So that the devil doesn’t enter here and have the tree of life, Eden can only be reached by the holy ones. The way to Eden is found within. Paradise is Everlasting Life. Those that attain it shall live even if they die.” With that, the heavenly vision disappeared and they were back in the kingdom of the Eden Protectors.
“We will only get there after this life is over,” said Artemis.
“I don’t fear death. Because I have seen love with my bare eyes,” said Henry, “and I know that if I die I will live forever. To die for love is not death at all! What for is life, if not for love?” They hugged happily, in a heavenly embrace. For them, eternity has already begun.