𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟖

約束する -

約束する -

*unedited*

-- YOUR POV;
as you were walking home for the day, you heard someone call your name.

"y/n!" you quickly turned around to see nishinoya running towards you.

"noya?" you said, "what're you doing? don't you have practice?"

nishinoya finally caught up to you, with his hands on his knees-panting from running. "practice today was cancelled."

"and what about-"

"yuri had to go home early because she wasn't feeling well."

"oh, ok. then what's up?" you asked.

"i want to hang out with you today!" he said.

"sure i guess, i don't have plans anyway," you began to walk. nishinoya also started walking with you.

TIME SKIP

you and nishinoya finally got to your house. you opened the door and took off your shoes, heading upstairs. you walked into your room placing your stuff down-grabbing your clothes and a towel.

"imma shower," you said walking out of the room. "your extra clothes are in the right side of my closet."

"alright, i'll go after you!" nishinoya yelled.

your parents weren't home yet from work, but even if they were they wouldn't mind nishinoya being here.

after you both got done showering, you decided to do your homework. you occasionally helped noya with his homework also.

after a house or so, you finally finished and began to get hungry. "do you want any snacks, noya?" you asked.

"sure! anything's fine with me," he said flopping down onto your bed.

you went downstairs to grab (f/s) and (f/d). you then grabbed chips for nishinoya and some water. you went back upstairs to your room. you gently threw nishinoya his chips and water.

"so, how's yuri?" you asked, taking a sip out of your (f/d).

"she's fine! her birthday is in two weeks!" nishinoya said throwing a chip in the air, and catching it in his mouth.

"oh, that's nice," you said, "what're you planning to do for her?"

"i'm not sure...can you help me think of something?" he asked, you nodded.

"sure. i think you should spend the whole day with her. get her gifts-like flowers, her favorite candy, and something meaningful!"

"i was thinking about matching necklaces?"

"yeah, that would be nice," you said, finishing your (f/s).

"i want that day for her to be special. she means so much to me. and plus, she's my first ever girlfriend, so i have to be the best i can be for her!" nishinoya rambled on.

"y-yeah, that's great-" before you can finish your sentence you started coughing.

"y/n, are you alright?" nishinoya asked. he furrowed his eyebrows walking over to you. as you were coughing, flower petals fell out of your mouth. and a few full flowers also. you got up, went to the bathroom, and threw up. as nishinoya followed you his eyes widened.

"w-water, please.." you slightly whispered. nishinoya quickly ran downstairs, grabbed a water bottle, and went back upstairs. he handed you the water bottle-which you quickly chugged it down. the coughing finally stopped and you were panting for air.

you flushed the toilet and sprinkled some water on your face. you and nishinoya walked back to your room and sat in a thick silence.

after a few minutes nishinoya finally spoke up, "what the hell was that-"

"hanahaki disease," you cut him off.

"w-what? i know what that disease is..but how long has it been going on f-"

"3 months."

"and you didn't think to tell me?" nishinoya raised his voice a bit, which startled you. "h-how long do you have left to live?" he asked, you stayed quiet.

"Y/N, TELL ME-"

"2 DAYS, NOYA," you raised your voice. you always hated when people yelled at you. not that you would start crying, it just made you annoyed. so that would result in you yelling back.

(a/n: me asf)

"i'm your best friend. i could've been helping you all this time. and you didn't think to tell me?" nishinoya asked. his voice seemed to be trembling.

"well it's kinda hard to tell the person you're in love with, that already has a girlfriend, you're in love with them," you said looking back at nishinoya with tears streaming down your face.

"y-y/n, i'm-"

"it's fine, just get out," you got up and wiped your tears. nishinoya didn't want to make things worse so he grabbed his stuff and walked towards your door.

"just promise me, you won't die.." he said, with his back facing towards you.

"that's a pretty big promise considering my condition," you let out a small, sarcastic, laugh.

"see you at school," he said. and with that nishinoya left your house.

now, you're just alone, flowers sprouting in your lungs, and your throat getting worse.

'if you don't want me to die, then all i can do is forget about you.'

----