𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

約束する -

約束する -

--YOUR POV;
you walked to school- it was a nice cold morning if you do say so yourself. your cheeks were red, along with your nose. as you walked through the school gates you quickly make your way towards the gym a little bit earlier.

"hey, guys!" you knocked on the gym door, peaking your head through, "where's suga?"

"he's in the locker room, he'll be back soon," noya came running towards you. "where were you yesterday?"

"huh? what do you mean?" you asked.

"lunch. where were you at lunch? and are you feeling better now?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"oh! i was sitting with suga at lunch. and yes, i'm feeling better. thanks for asking!" you smiled at the libero.

"well, you could've told me beforehand-"

"yeah, sorry about that!"

"anyways, why were you with suga-"

"y/n!" you heard a voice call out. you turned your head to see suga waving at you with his signature smile.

"sorry noya, i'll talk to you later," you said walking off, "bye!"

"bye.." noya said with a tiny wave.

"hey suga," you smiled.

"hey y/n," he smiled at you.

you guys roamed the hallways while talking. you explained to him everything you talked about with the doctor yesterday. as you observed- his emotions seemed to be all over the place.

"did you talk to your parents about that?" he asked.

"not yet...but i promise i'll do it when i get home!" you chirped.

"alright good-"

he got cut off by you coughing. your throat started to hurt like hell, coughing nonstop. you dropped your bag and held your mouth.

"h-here!" suga handed you his water bottle, "drink this!"

you quickly opened the cap and chugged it down. some water fell down your chin, so you quickly wiped it up.

"t-thanks suga. i don't know what i'd do without you..." you put a hand on his shoulder to hold yourself up.

"no problem...let's get you to your class a little early today."